Proud

/ Proud #1  

amazincaucasian

Bronze Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota kx-121, 1988 Kubota L2202DT 1998, Bobcat 331 bobcat, F800 dump truck
image.jpg

Pretty inexperienced at posting pics on here, but we'll give it a go. Got a new hoe last week. Been looking at Kubotas for quite a while and finally got my nerve up. Really like it so far. Kubota dealers are closer than Bobcat and its real smooth. Seller said the air conditioners in these have a hard time keeping up so it'll probly get the windows blacked out. :)

/ Proud #3  
Very nice. I am sure you will have lots of fun. :thumbsup:

/ Proud #5  
Congrats!! I don't know why I hear people say kubota machines are not real construction equipment. They obviously don't know what they are talking about. Kubotas hold up very well as well as a lot of kubota engines are in different branded equipment. I'm sure that will last you a long time !

/ Proud
Thanks guys, ya I'm already enjoying my job more. I'll never own another hoe without a cab and heat. A little worried about the back glass when it's on the trailer, but the previous owner said the glass is reasonably cheap. He already replaced the front and back!

And yes I agree diesel lover. The Kubotas far and away outnumber other brands around here. I have a buddy that's owned a u35 for about 8 years with no trouble at over 4000 hours. I tried out an e32 Bobcat and really liked it. And it was faster and had more slew force, which the speed probably isnt a fair comparison because the bobcat was smaller. but parts are cheaper on the Kubotas, my dealers are closer, and this thing is really silky smooth

/ Proud
image.jpg

I know how y'all like pics

/ Proud #8  
Nice machine! Enjoy it!

/ Proud #9  
Great lookin machine, good luck with it.
To get the whole enchalada, set aside some pesos, and put a hydraulic thumb on that baby.