Snow Blower

/ Snow Blower #1  

ST98

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3540
I have a L3540 and am thinking about getting a rear mounted blower for it. I'm thinking the Land Pride SB1574. It hp rating is minimum of 30 PTO right where my tractor is. Is anyone running that size blower with 30 PTO hp? I'm not interested in a running a blower that doesn't equal my tire width

Thanks

/ Snow Blower #3  
I have a L3540 and am thinking about getting a rear mounted blower for it. I'm thinking the Land Pride SB1574. It hp rating is minimum of 30 PTO right where my tractor is. Is anyone running that size blower with 30 PTO hp? I'm not interested in a running a blower that doesn't equal my tire width

Thanks

I have a L3540 cab tractor and use that blower. It does handle it but you wouldn't want any bigger. I complained about it to my dealer for a couple of years, but they had sold a number of the units with no problem. However, this year they took it in to the shop and found out the pto hp wasn't adjusted to give the hp it should. It does work better since their adjustment. I also have a B3030 cab that I have an Econor 60 blower on. The Econor blower is my favorite, and I think it handles the 5' blower better than the 74" on the L3540. The bottom corners of the blower by the skid shoes are reinforced on the Econor. and the shear pins are easier to access. It is also easier to adjust the chain tension on the Econor. After I bent a corner on my SB1574 I had them reinforced like the Econor.

Last edited:
   / Snow Blower
I've found a new leftover for 2600.00. I can get a new one for 3000.00 but will take a week and a half. Not sure if there is any difference between the 2012 and 2013.

/ Snow Blower #5  
I've found a new leftover for 2600.00. I can get a new one for 3000.00 but will take a week and a half. Not sure if there is any difference between the 2012 and 2013.

I have mine with hydraulic rotation (motor with no cables) and hydraulic deflector. I wouldn't want it any other way. It takes two rear remotes, but your tractor likely came with two remotes as standard equipment.

/ Snow Blower #6  

Mine was bought Dec 2010. I couldn't tell you if there have been any changes since then.