Kubota chassis blue color match?

/ Kubota chassis blue color match? #1  

Visa

Tractor
Kubota L2850 4wd
Can anyone tell me a close match to the blue on the chassis of a L2850, late 80's vintage. Can't find anything even close at the local tractor supply store. After finally getting the loader off, Everything else came off(If its orange, its on the floor). Found the exact match kubota orange no problem and all parts are going to be repainted at the body shop but I would like to touch up the chassis while its apart. Any help would be appreciated once again... Thanks to all.... Visa

/ Kubota chassis blue color match? #2  
Visa, When I painted my old B8200 I just got the paint (both colors) from the dealer. Got a quart of each color, was more than enough to repaint the whole tractor. Was just as cheap as the auto body supply shop. I was told that Ditzler makes Kubota paint.

/ Kubota chassis blue color match? #3  
At the dealer meeting they had new paint matching charts for the dealers. It's as good as I've seen for matching with the variety of dark colors they have used thru the years of production.

/ Kubota chassis blue color match? #4  
If you have a part that is the color you wish to match take it to a auto paint and body SUPPLIER. Such places as Carcolor or any place that sells automotive and industrial paints. They can put it in a spray can for you but for best results you want a two part paint, such paints are mixed on the job and used in a spray gun outfit. What they can put in a spray can for you will be a single part enamel or laquer based paint but it may be suitable for touch up. Paints can be custom mixed and most colors can be produced reaonable accurate. Occasionally the dyes in paint systems are enough different that exact matches may not be possible. J

/ Kubota chassis blue color match?
Thanks for replys. I have to drop the body parts off today anyways so I will just bring along a small piece thats blue and request a quart, Thanks for idea. Any luck this thing will look like new in another week or so. No problems wih tractor. Not even a leak on it. Just some faded paint. I just hate to go play in the mud with a dull tractor... Thanks again...