Tree Fell On My BX

/ Tree Fell On My BX #1  

RodSerling

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25D
I am completely besides myself right now. I was having a few trees taken down by a friend and one came right down on my Kubota. I am sick to my stomach right now, I feel stupid as **** for it even being in the vicinity of where the tree came down. It broke a bunch of stuff. Is this covered by KTAC?
Kubota 13.1.jpgKubota 13.2.jpgKubota 13.3.jpgKubota 13.4.jpgKubota 13.jpg

/ Tree Fell On My BX #2  
Doesn't look like it hit anything you really need.

Heck, The Fordson doesn't even have any of that electro- nick stuff. Get's in the way most of the time.....

/ Tree Fell On My BX #3  
Rod,
As I always say, thank God for any problem that can be fixed with a little money and time.
I also say there are two types of trees: trees that are a problem and trees that will be a problem.

/ Tree Fell On My BX #4  
I'd think your covered

/ Tree Fell On My BX
Rod,
As I always say, thank God for any problem that can be fixed with a little money and time.
I also say there are two types of trees: trees that are a problem and trees that will be a problem.

You are right on. I am currently going through something that can't be fixed with money. But this is an extra kick in the teeth. And the worst part is it is a self-inflicted kick in the teeth. Man I hope insurance covers this.

/ Tree Fell On My BX #7  
Ouch, I am sorry this happened.

/ Tree Fell On My BX #8  
Seems like homeowners would cover it as well.

/ Tree Fell On My BX #9  
Man, I hate it for your friend. Homeowners will cover it if Kubota's insurance doesn't. Bummer.

I cut a LOT of large trees. I always do the visual "fall path" before I start cutting to make sure I've got the tractor out of the way. I'm sure you will too next time.... :(

/ Tree Fell On My BX #10  
I am completely besides myself right now. I was having a few trees taken down by a friend and one came right down on my Kubota. I am sick to my stomach right now, I feel stupid as **** for it even being in the vicinity of where the tree came down. It broke a bunch of stuff. Is this covered by KTAC?

Oh man that stinks! But I think that's exactly the type of thing KTAC is intended for. Here's hoping you can get this fixed quickly and put this crappy day behind you. And on the plus side, at least it didn't fall on your head!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet