Storing the 60 inch MMM in The Upright Position

/ Storing the 60 inch MMM in The Upright Position #31  
moweraxle... You might suggest that they make it an option or sell them as an accessory at the Kubota dealer. That way it wouldn't affect the base cost of the mower. (I assume the company engineer that you talked with was at Kubota)

John

/ Storing the 60 inch MMM in The Upright Position #32  
jwe I have been sending literature to the Kubota dealers on the east coast, 100 so far by mail but they will have to sell at the same price as I do on my web site only 2 have replyed infopop homepage

moweraxle

/ Storing the 60 inch MMM in The Upright Position #33  
Larry..... I just revisited your site and I now see that you have added a safety chain to the kit..... Looks like the politically correct thing to do in our litigious society. Have your attorney's recommended a "updated safety notice" of all previously sold units be sent out?? One suggestion, is to change the picture on the home page to the one with the safety chain installed. I love my kit and have been a fan of it since the beginning... Great product....

/ Storing the 60 inch MMM in The Upright Position #35  
Tom...... I am surprised that Larry hasn't addressed this yet.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Storing the 60 inch MMM in The Upright Position
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I leaned my MMM up against the side of the garage and all of the oil leaked out of the check value during the winter! )</font>

I am happy to report no leaks after a winter of storage of the MMM. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Great product, if you are looking for a better way to store your MMM for the winter, or work on the MMM, you should consider getting a set of axles. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Storing the 60 inch MMM in The Upright Position #38  
With so many new BX owners out there, I felt that this would be a good time to let them know about a good product that will save them a lot of grief storing the mower deck this coming winter.... If there ever was a single product that could make BX ownership better, this has to be it.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif