B3030 Key question

/ B3030 Key question #1  

Flyfish Nerd

Tractor
Kubota B3030 HST
Hello!

I've got only one key with my B3030. this one works fine to start the engine, but I have not been able to lock the doors of the cab with it.
Do I need a different key to lock the doors or am I just a silly pig...:pig:
If there should be a different key for the doors, what is the part no. for this key?

Kind regards,
Edward

/ B3030 Key question #2  
The engine key and the cab door keys are different...Can't help with the p/n for the doors key but wouldn't be surprised if it was the same key fits all cabs on B3030.

/ B3030 Key question #3  
The B3030 cab tractors take an L series key for the doors.The part number could most likely be found on Kubota's website-look up a key for any current L model.Nice machine!

/ B3030 Key question #4  
Cab door keys are all the same, they are the type that will fit both right side up OR upside down, Your dealer can fix you up, they come 2 in a package..

/ B3030 Key question #5  
I wouldn't worry about the cab key. I never use it on my B3030. Remember: Locked doors only keep honest men out.

/ B3030 Key question #6  
I wouldn't worry about the cab key. I never use it on my B3030. Remember: Locked doors only keep honest men out.

Same here, never locked the doors on my 3030. Flyfish Nerd, how about a couple more pics of your new tractor? Thanks, Stanley

/ B3030 Key question #7  

I have locked mine, but not necessarily intentionally. The best way to get the key is to but a L model Kubota tractor, and you will have that key to lock or unlock the cab on your B3030. It is amazing how practical Kubota makes things! As others stated, tractors and their ignitions and door locks are not very secure.

/ B3030 Key question #9  
Fly,
I took a shot of my B3030 keys. Don't ask me why, the key for the doors has a nice plastic coating. I wish it was the other way around.

Attachments

• Kubota B3030 Keys EM.JPG
    Kubota B3030 Keys EM.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 114
   / B3030 Key question #10  
Same here, never locked the doors on my 3030. Flyfish Nerd, how about a couple more pics of your new tractor? Thanks, Stanley
And some flyfishing pics from Norway. My dad was born there and all relatives still there.