New addtion to the family

/ New addtion to the family #1  

Captain Yakima

Tractor
none yet
After almost 3 years of dreaming about having a tractor, I will be getting my first one delivered tomorrow! I am getting a Kubota L3800hst 4x4 with FEL and BH + mech thumb. I have a ton of clean up to do around the property and have had to rely on my riding lawnmower, rake, and shovel. A lot of things were overgrown by blackberries when we bought the place and I slowly started to uncover old sheds, tires and stumps. Now I will be able to take care of that and do a lot of big landscaping projects I have planned. Instead of having to ask friends and family for help, I will just jump on the tractor!

/ New addtion to the family #2  
Let me be the first to extend congratulations.

Got plenty of fuel on hand?

/ New addtion to the family #4  
Welcome aboard!

My brother just stopped by for a visit and said he sealed the deal on an L3800 hst today... it's his first tractor and he's really looking forward to it's arrival which will take some time because not everything was in stock.

/ New addtion to the family #5  
After almost 3 years of dreaming about having a tractor, I will be getting my first one delivered tomorrow! I am getting a Kubota L3800hst 4x4 with FEL and BH + mech thumb. I have a ton of clean up to do around the property and have had to rely on my riding lawnmower, rake, and shovel. A lot of things were overgrown by blackberries when we bought the place and I slowly started to uncover old sheds, tires and stumps. Now I will be able to take care of that and do a lot of big landscaping projects I have planned. Instead of having to ask friends and family for help, I will just jump on the tractor!

Pictures of your land would be appreciated. Anyone learning land deserves praise.

/ New addtion to the family
Thanks! I meant to go pick up some extra gas cans(green if possible) and get diesel tonight. Will do tomorrow. It better have a full tank when delivered :)

Hey bud! Good to hear from someone from the old stomping grounds. I'm living close Puyallup, but this rain makes me want to move back over the mountains.

Good deal. I was thinking about a MX5100 until I saw how big they were. The 38 felt right and can get in tighter places. Did he get a 2013 to avoid the phase 4 emissions? That was a big reason why I bought now.

Will do on the pics. I'm going to get this place looking good again...it has been neglected and is overgrown. I plan to have a good sized orchard of fruit and nut trees plus a big garden. It will end up looking good.

/ New addtion to the family #10  
:thumbsup:Congrats Captain on your new tractor and have fun but I hope my wife never see's your last part of your ID. She hated that training center lol and you can keep the snow but at times send us some rain.