Bx 2350 dash panel

/ Bx 2350 dash panel #1  

vanb

Silver Member
Tractor
2006 Kubota bx2350
My dash panel was kind of working last year. This year it wasn't. I took it out and made sure it was plugged in right. When I do that it works again, then I come out the next day and it's not working. I think I need to get a new dash panel. I wonder if the new 2370 panel would work or am I stuck with the old? Dealer was closed yesterday, I wanted to get a price on a new panel

/ Bx 2350 dash panel #2  
Did you verify the fuse is good? Fuse block is on the right hand side of the battery. (underneath the key)

Chances are that's not it since you said it was working and started working again but hopefully that's all it was this time.

/ Bx 2350 dash panel
Yeah, I checked all the fuses and cleaned the battery terminals before I went ahead and popped the dash out. I was afraid that I would break the plastic sides trying to get it out, I've taken it out/ apart a couple times this week.

/ Bx 2350 dash panel #4  
Haven't looked at the plug(s) powering the dash but have you considered that something in the male and female plug ends may have worn causing an intermittent connection. Might be worth looking on eBay for the same style plugs and replacing those before trying to replace the whole dash. YMMV but I would imagine the cost of power connectors might be substantially cheaper than the a new or even used dash unit.

/ Bx 2350 dash panel
I popped the dash out again. It is taped together and the tape is worn out( kind of cheap workmanship) I think that the 2 parts of the panel are coming apart. I pressed it together and taped it good. The plug seems good. It's working again, let see if it continues to work. I was looking at parts diagram of the 2360, that dash part seems to be one part, not 2 like the 2350. That seems to be a better idea than tape.

/ Bx 2350 dash panel #6  
Wonder if not a moisture prob maybe peel tape off and seperate and put on car dash/sunny window for a few days and then clear sealer/aquimarium glue back together. No power washing dash area/park undercover?

/ Bx 2350 dash panel
I thought I had it fixed, duct tape. Worked for a few days, but now I can't get it to work no matter what I do. Called the dealer to see about ordering a new one, $280 ouch! I didn't think it would be that much. I went most of last year without a working dash panel, but I miss having a gas gauge and a tach.