B3200 MMM

/ B3200 MMM #1  

SRB1085

Tractor
LS R3039h
Can anyone let me know approx the clearance of the 60" MMM at its high pt for transport
Or trying to use FEL with MMM attached? Dealer has tractor but needs to order MMM so I can't
See one.

How difficult is MMM removal? Probably want to remove it every few weeks for ground work.

/ B3200 MMM
Bump, any belly mower B3200 owners out there? Appreciate any feedback.

/ B3200 MMM #3  
Pull two pins under operator platform. Release the front pin with the handle. Remove arm from font of mmm deck. Unhook the pto shaft from the pto stub. Raise mmm lift arms. Turn steering wheel to right to stop. Slide mmm deck out from under tractor.
Best done on a level concrete floor.
I would guess the ground clearance with mmm raised to top would be about 6 inches.
You can mow with the loader on.
Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

/ B3200 MMM
Thanks doesn't sound too hard. I was at the dealer today and he told me the 72" deck
Is a drive over. Didn't see any literature tho, any body have any info on that? The drive over deck
Helps me out with removing the deck in the garage space I have.

/ B3200 MMM #5  
With the drive over deck you are able to connect and disconnect the MMM and then drive on or off it. At least it is like that for the B 2920. Mine came with a couple ramps to put on the mower deck to drive up onto it easier.

/ B3200 MMM
Thanks for the response . I have seen the drive on info for the B2920. I just haven't seen
Or heard any info on the 72" deck being a drive on except for the salesman that I don't know
How knowledgable he is. Anybody run a 72" MMM on a B3200?

/ B3200 MMM
B3200 and 72" deck

Any 72"deck users.How do you like the drive over hookup?
How do you like the way the 72" cuts the grass?

/ B3200 MMM #8  
Re: B3200 and 72" deck

I have the 60" deck that is not drive over. The manual that came with mine is also for the 72" deck, the manual has the 72" deck with drive over install instructions. IIRC you also can't drive over it with the FEL on due to too much weight. You can bend the mower deck. ETA- I have seen where guys posted they lift the front of the tractor with the FEL and slide their mower deck under from the side. You don't have to with the 60 of course.

I don't have a garage built yet, just have a heavy duty vinyl rubber garage thingy with gravel floor. I take the deck off outside and it is a bear to tug through the wheels on packed gravel. Not impossible but not effortless by any means. Can't wait for the garage to come to fruition.

The 60" mows a very nice finish cut and I'm not a real lawn nazi. I went with the 60 because I have some spaces to squeeze through and my lawn is hardly dead flat and smooth. The anti scalp wheels work well. :thumbsup:

/ B3200 MMM #9  
I have the B3200 with the 72. It is a drive-over unit, though I've only driven over it with the loader off the tractor. Dismounting is as described by beckmurph above, and in the pinned-up high position you'll see about 7.5" of ground clearance.

Not a good idea to mow with the FEL mounted... the added weight out front makes your front tires dig into turns too aggressively, and the bucket just gets in the way. As for overall performance, see my initial report here.