front mount snowblower

/ front mount snowblower #1  

Deerlope

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 03: RTV 900
Could someone please give me the web site address for the manufacturer of the Kubota front mount snowblower. I know that it is made in Canada.

/ front mount snowblower #2  
deerlope, The two tags on my B2660 front mount blower reads "Assembled in USA". Now I don't know if that means that it was made in Canada and put together in the U.S. or it was made here. I was wondering who makes them for Kubota as well.
von

/ front mount snowblower #3  
I don't remember the name of the company that represents the manufacturer, but they are in Florida. I contacted them to inquire about the blower and was told that that particular model was only sold by and through Kubota dealers. Someone else suggested that the blower itself was a standard item and that if I could locate one, I could buy just the proprietary items needed from Kubota. To go to all that trouble, it wouldn't be worth it for a cobbled up blower....
I did hear of a company named PUMA in Canada that makes blowers, but never found out if they make a front mounted one for the Kubota....

/ front mount snowblower
I talked with my dealer today and he said that they are made by Rad Technology out of Canada. I have done searches thru Google and still cannot come up with the address. I was on this forum a few months ago and someone posted their address. So I did a search on this forum and still no luck. Hopefully that person will chime in and help me out. The reason I want their site is that I want the kit for the hyd. chute deflector, and that kit is aviliable only in Canada. I can probably make up my own because all I need is the hyd. cyl.

/ front mount snowblower
Thank you very much. I had just found it after about 2 hours of staring at this screen. I have placed it in my favorites.

/ front mount snowblower #7  
Fred, You are Most Welcome!

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif