2013 BX25D Upgrade.

/ 2013 BX25D Upgrade. #2  
Thanks for another great mod feature. I've enjoyed them all...including the custom graphics your wife makes. Nice work!
I am a newbie owner of a 2014 BX25DLB and really like the machine --good point in keeping a strong relationship
with your local parts folks.

/ 2013 BX25D Upgrade. #3  
Thanks for the vid and tips Paul!
I would be runnin' down to my dealer today to order the mat but they're closed on Sunday...probably tomorrow too as it's Memorial Day here in the states...
I wonder if the new mat would fit right over the old mat to give us even more padding and protection? Did you think of this?

Thx for the post!

Ron

/ 2013 BX25D Upgrade.
Thanks for another great mod feature. I've enjoyed them all...including the custom graphics your wife makes. Nice work!
I am a newbie owner of a 2014 BX25DLB and really like the machine --good point in keeping a strong relationship
with your local parts folks.

Hey woodskiff congrats on the new tractor. It will get things done for you that you never thought possible. Also noticed it's your first post! Wow and on my thread. I'm honored my friend. Hope you enjoy the site and welcome to it. Glad you've enjoyed seeing our work and the wife said to say a big thank you for the compliment.

Thanks for the vid and tips Paul!
I would be runnin' down to my dealer today to order the mat but they're closed on Sunday...probably tomorrow too as it's Memorial Day here in the states...
I wonder if the new mat would fit right over the old mat to give us even more padding and protection? Did you think of this?

Thx for the post!

Ron

Hi Ron. I'm saying yes it will fit right over the oem mat. Everything including the holes are in the same places. I didn't do it because the new mat is about three times thicker than the old one. Let us know how it worked out for you when you get it. Oh, and your kindly welcome ;)

/ 2013 BX25D Upgrade. #5  
Hey woodskiff congrats on the new tractor. It will get things done for you that you never thought possible. Also noticed it's your first post! Wow and on my thread. I'm honored my friend. Hope you enjoy the site and welcome to it. Glad you've enjoyed seeing our work and the wife said to say a big thank you for the compliment.

Hi Ron. I'm saying yes it will fit right over the oem mat. Everything including the holes are in the same places. I didn't do it because the new mat is about three times thicker than the old one. Let us know how it worked out for you when you get it. Oh, and your kindly welcome ;)

OK I will!