Snow ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today..........

/ ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #1  

RonR

Veteran Member
Tractor
2003 BX2200
We had 7 inches of wet snow last night in Wichita.

Yesterday, I went to my insurance agent to get business type coverage and we couldn't come to an agreement. At the time, it was pouring down snow outside!

I wanted to take my Bx2200, FEL, and box blade out to move some snow at our church and several friends houses, but without liability coverage, I didn't chance it. Just not worth the risk to me......

But it SURE would have been fun!

Happy holiday wishes to all,

Ron

/ ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #2  
Yeah, I had all that snow too. First thing my wife did was put the Jeep in 4WDFT and drive straight into the ditch and got stuck and made a big mess /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I was so irrated I did not get a pic. Pulled her out with the Tundra. Then I played snow plow, plowed my drive and several others and knocked the snow berms down from the township plow in front of everyones driveway. J

/ ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #3  
Some pics but not of the stuck Jeep /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. This one is the neighbor on his Kubota plowing the berms. J

Attachments

• 349515-DSCF0103.JPG
    349515-DSCF0103.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 455
   / ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #4  
The sunset. J

Attachments

• 349517-DSCF0122.JPG
    349517-DSCF0122.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 319
   / ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #5  
The B2410 in the snow. J

Attachments

• 349519-DSCF0120.JPG
    349519-DSCF0120.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 393
   / ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #6  
Pushing snow with the 'bota. J

Attachments

• 349521-DSCF0107.JPG
    349521-DSCF0107.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 393
   / ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #7  
WOW you use the MMM for snow removal, how does it work?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today..........
Re: ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today........

Wow, never thought that with the MMM mounted, you could fire up the PTO and have a REAL snow blower.

Take Care,
Ron

/ ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #9  
Down in the woods by the creek. J

Attachments

• 349524-DSCF0099.JPG
    349524-DSCF0099.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 345
   / ARRRRG -- wanted to go push snow today.......... #10  
Actually I tried it /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. It sorta works. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. It is like this, we usually don't get enough snow to need the tractor so I store the tractor through the winter with the MMM and all that attached to save space. With the MMM pinned up out of the way most things I need the tractor for in the winter can be done OK with the mower deck attached. I am using the back blade to push the snow and the FEL to move the piles about. J