Radiator hose and fuel line replacement schedule

/ Radiator hose and fuel line replacement schedule #1  

NYkubota

Tractor
B2320 FEL MMM R4, Craftsman GT5000 on propane.
Looking at the service schedule on our brand new B2320, while most items seemed reasonable, couple items jumped out as extreme.

It is stating that fuel line and radiator hose needs replacing after 2 years. Really?? Kubota cannot do better than that? I know a B1500 with 12 years 500 hrs, all original. Not that it's hard to replace, but what's with the short 2 years of service? Are these components made in India where rubber starts developing cracks and seriously deteriorates within a year (personal experience)?

Anyone is replacing these items every two years?

Thanks.

/ Radiator hose and fuel line replacement schedule #3  
My 1998 cabbed L4200 still has the original radiator & heater hoses, I do change coolant every 2-3 years. Hoses look & feel fine, but I know I will be changing them soon... Just so I don't have to think about it for another Decade or so....

/ Radiator hose and fuel line replacement schedule #4  
Not commonly known but pressure hose have date codes stamped and mfgs do generally assign a 5 year 'life'.
As a result in many applications it becomes mandatory to replace B4 the expiry date. Aviation is one example.
Another is municipal vehicles that need annual inspections as the responsible inspection agency gets very touchy.
Big highway rigs also need to comply.
The result is that probably any car more than 5 years old is in reality technically 'unsafe'.
Considering all the original old hoses on old tractors we should all be dead!
I think it merely an example of CYA!

/ Radiator hose and fuel line replacement schedule #5  
I believe what is being said, but it seems nuts to me. 8 to 10 years for hoses or maybe every 2 or 3 fluid changes makes more sense.

/ Radiator hose and fuel line replacement schedule #6  
IMO, that depends on the absolute reliability required. If a unit was used in life saving rescue work, maybe that's a good safe recommendation. OTOH, if my radiator hose fails, no big deal, it can sit on the site until I can get it fixed.

/ Radiator hose and fuel line replacement schedule #7  
Same thing on my bx mmm. They say to replace the seals every two years and it doesn't make sense to me either.