Kubota brand BX Cab

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #1  

rlw

Silver Member
Tractor
BX22
Got the new issue of Compact Equipment magazine yesterday. In it there was a Kubota add for the BX's. The BX pictured had a cab on it, and the accompanying text indicated that Kubota is now offering their own Cab for the BX1500/1800/2200. The add didn't say anything regarding the BX22/23. Kubota's website has nothing regarding the new BX cab. Has anyone seen/heard anything from their dealers? I have no desire for one, but for others who are there may now be an alternative to the Curtis Cab.

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #2  
Do to the backhoe there are no provisions for the cab to be on theBX22 or BX23 units available at this time. These cabs are coming from the factory and are a great cab with features well above what Curtis Cabs offer on any of there units.

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #3  
Art: How is the pricing on the cab???? Could the cab be ordered separately and can it be removed easily? I only need a cab on the BX-22 for the winter and the hoe is off the tractor for the winter. Do you know if the cabs are available now, or is is one of those "accessories" that might be available in the "near" future? Can you post a picture of the cab or send me one and I will post it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif????? thanks

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #4  
Art,

Any idea if the Kubota cab would allow the FEL to be removed with the joystick? Or are these cabs being offered now that they have placed the joystick on the tractor?

Of course any info or pictures would be appreciated /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks,
Michael

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #5  
My dealer says the list price is WAAAYYY up there something like $3500 and though it is sold by Kubota, it's actually a 3rd party manufacturer. It may be nice but that much nicer???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #6  
The valve stays with the tractor. It does have a pocket for a walkman inside.

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #7  
Try giving Laurin a call, they make the cabs for Bota' and may be able to point you in the right direction. I have a Laurin cab on my 110, and they are steps above the Curtis cabs. The web address for Laurin is Laurininc.com. Oh, just a side note, 3500 sounds pretty good for keeping the drivin' snow off your face while you're blowin' it outta the way. Also try dealing with a dealer from Canada, the cab will be a bit cheaper because of the strength of the dollar there.

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Oh, just a side note, 3500 sounds pretty good for keeping the drivin' snow off your face while you're blowin' it outta the way. )</font>

Geez, my Curtis cab does that quite nicely for WAY less money than that! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #9  
I think that when it's there it is there! This is a nice cab for the tractor and it is as good as you will find. I don't think you are going to want to be removing it.

/ Kubota brand BX Cab #10  
Laurin Cab
http://www.laurin-inc.com/en2/cab/agri/kubota/COMPAK.htm

BX-22-BACK.gif