Canopy Canopy opinions wanted please.

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #1  

woodskiff

Bronze Member
Tractor
2014 BX25DLB-1
Working with the tractor in the sun gets a little old. Love the seat, but man, it gets hot!
I started looking at the various canopies offered and I'm really liking the RinoHide/Sungard,LLC model.
Any thoughts or experience with this canopy.
Thanks, Woodskiff

/ Canopy opinions wanted please.
Wow! Great looking unit.

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #4  
Barlow Equipment put one on my tractor before delivering it. I am not sure what brand - but it was not the Kubota item. A quick phone call to them asking what their 'house' brand is would get you the information. This canopy has functioned well and I highly recommend it.

Keefer

image.jpg

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #5  
Barlow Equipment put one on my tractor before delivering it. I am not sure what brand - but it was not the Kubota item. A quick phone call to them asking what their 'house' brand is would get you the information. This canopy has functioned well and I highly recommend it.

Keefer

View attachment 381084

I to purchase mine from Barlows. They have different brands at different times. Usually 2 big U bolt type clamps that attach to the roll bar at the back part of the canopy.
$300 range I believe.

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #6  
I like my Wells Ag canopy. It is steel with a insulation liner.

090812 006.jpg090812 004.jpgBranson-20120417-00021.jpg

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #7  
I have the standard "Kubota" fiberglass/plastic/high dollar canopy on by B7610. Actually am totally happy with it for ONE big reason. It is repairable. Here in the woods of N.W. Georgia there is a lot of different types of trees and low hanging branches that are hard to ignore. Sure as the devil, I forget that the thing is on as I am preoccupied with whatever bucket work or blade I am trying to use to get a job done...........Then wife, hired hand, or my brain kicks into gear and I look up to see a bend in it or a chunk gone from it........the bends pop back into shape and the chunks............chunks,cracks, breaks are totally fixable with some fiberglass cloth and resin.......Then orange paint and off I go again......Rolled the tractor off a bank by leaving the brake off..........the top broke into perhaps 5 main pieces........A couple hours of work and wahhhh freakin lah..........good as new.....

Anyway, glad I have it for the simple repairable reason..........WORKS for me.........God bless.........Dennis

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #8  
maybe i'm old school on this, but would recommend steel, esp around tree line. good luck!

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #9  
I found the Kubota one off craigslist by chance, got lucky.:cool2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 600
   / Canopy opinions wanted please. #10  
Working with the tractor in the sun gets a little old. Love the seat, but man, it gets hot! I started looking at the various canopies offered and I'm really liking the RinoHide/Sungard,LLC model. Any thoughts or experience with this canopy. Thanks, Woodskiff

I've been using the RhinoHide canopy for a couple months now. It does what it is supposed to do, keeps the sun off. A good canopy at a reasonable price.