kubota& Xmas

/ kubota& Xmas #1  

Deerlope

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 03: RTV 900
All me and the bota want for xmas is 2 feet of snow and just a little diesel fuel. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ kubota& Xmas #2  
Be very careful what you wish for. You just might get it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ kubota& Xmas #3  
We already had our present! Guess it is time to get the mmm back on and get ready for spring......not!

/ kubota& Xmas #4  
Well...I am sort of /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif to admit it, but I bought my tractor a random orbit waxer/polisher as a Christmas present.

Guess I will be using soap and washing the tractor now, rather than just rinsing it with plain water... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think it was the picture that Trescrows posted of his shiny B2410 Kubota that shamed me into thinking this way. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ kubota& Xmas #5  
Tractor waxers unite. Do not be ashamed to wax your tractor!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ kubota& Xmas #6  
I am not ashamed to wax my tractor. I just wish I had the time some of yall have. I can't seem to find the time to get the grass off my MMM much less wash and wax the tractor. I do make the time to change the oil and grease the fittings; however, my tractor is so muddy that there isn't any gloss at all. As for the snow, I have been thinking about adding some tire tread or horse matting to my loader for snow removal. I live in East TN so we may or may not get enough snow to move. I lived in PA for 6 years, I moved alot of snow there, bad thing is I had only a shovel for 3 years. Bought a snowblower and actually only used it one year. Although that one year I moved alot of snow and made about $1200 in 3 days.

/ kubota& Xmas
I waxed the snowblower 2 days ago cause I know that we are going to get more snow some time.I put a gallon in the pressure sprayer and put it on that way cause it wears off real quick, and I did wipe down Ms. Kubota.

/ kubota& Xmas #8  
We've been selling the new Kubota toys to wives like crazy. It's good to see them taking good care of their husbands! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ kubota& Xmas #9  
I just bought a new/ prerowned bota for a xmas present to myself off the local NH dealer, can anyone tell me where the serial # is on the chasis
Dennis

/ kubota& Xmas #10  
side of the right frame rail below the engine between the front wheel and the fire wall..... this is where it is on the BX and I assume that they put them all in the same place.....