Kubota front autohitch

/ Kubota front autohitch #2  
sandalwood, that hitch is made by RADTEK from Canada. I exchanged emails with one of the engineers last winter while researching the quick hitch subframe. lt190b

/ Kubota front autohitch #3  
I don't know if the price I heard is true or not but I heard that was a 7-8 thousand dollar option. If that price is correct, rather pricey.

/ Kubota front autohitch #4  
I see it was added to the build and price site not too long ago for the Grand L series. I like it, but it isn't very cheap. I haven't seen any in person or at dealers though.

/ Kubota front autohitch #5  
Interesting piece. Ive seen the RadTech front hitches before on a snowblower, but it wasnt a "quick hitch" for multiple attachments.

Problem with a setup like this is that it takes over your rear PTO and you have a shaft running under your tractor lowering your ground clearance.

Kubota should just offer a proper 3pt on the front, like the Euros.

/ Kubota front autohitch #6  
I like the flail mower. I think the attachments run off the mid PTO.

/ Kubota front autohitch #7  
I have the subframe for a snow plow blade, but not the autohitch front end, on my L3940. Yes, the are using the mid pto for power. The subframe is not that easy to put on, especially if kept on the bare ground like mine. Takes maybe +/- 15 minutes, so I only put on for the snow season. On my tractor, I cannot leave the subframe on and mount the fel. Philip.

Attachments

• SUBFRAME02.jpg
    SUBFRAME02.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 218
   / Kubota front autohitch
That was one of my questions. Can you leave your loader subframe on when the front mount autohitch subframe is on? For snow removal, it is helpful to have loader available to deal with high snowbanks.

/ Kubota front autohitch #9  
I like the flail mower. I think the attachments run off the mid PTO.

Flail mower is sweet!

AFAIK there is a rear mounted gearbox that changes direction and sends power to the front.

I know that there are aftermarket CatII (and larger) kits to add front 3pt to machines without them. To me, if the front QH from Kubota is $7000 ish dollars, a proper 3pt for about the same is better money spent. It has a hydraulic clutch for the pto and is driven off the crank. Front Linkages - OPICO

HE-VA | Front-lift 15.01

/ Kubota front autohitch #10  
That was one of my questions. Can you leave your loader subframe on when the front mount autohitch subframe is on? For snow removal, it is helpful to have loader available to deal with high snowbanks.[/QUOTE mars_sim@hotmail.com try this link, his name is simon marsolais. He can and will answer your questions. lt190b