Emission control

/ Emission control #1  

PERIO4DOC

Tractor
KUBOTA 3130
I need help understanding the emission control and regeneration operation on my new 4460 . It is at 50% now at 20 hrs

/ Emission control #3  
Kubotas run a little different than the Cat info from Empire. Generally treat it the same. I punch my auto button if I am going to be working a long day but if you don't, the system will start flashing yellow when it hits 109%. I see the Cat equipped with active regeneration lets you manually regen once the a DPF reaches 15%. I don't remember Kubota saying anything like that - I have always gone to 100% and done an auto regen but I could see where if you were working hard and your day would end just after an auto regen starts it would be nice to start the regen manually so it's complete before you finish. My regens take about 15 minutes. If you are working the tractor and it does an auto regen you will only be able to tell by a light and if you have the percentage displayed, it will flash 0% and 100%. Once it's done the regen yellow light goes out and the percentage display is back to a solid zero.

/ Emission control #4  
pretty much the best way to do it is just hit the auto button every time you start the tractor. That gives it permission to regen whenever the conditions are right. Just make sure you are running your machines with the rev's up. Its not good for Tier 4 engines to idle.

/ Emission control
I need help understanding the emission control and regeneration operation on my new 4460 . It is at 50% now at 20 hrs

Thanks. Traded in. L3130 hst for more hp. Getting used to the gen 4 is taking some thinking. 1st oil change at 400 hrs may not happen my lifetime.