Front mount snowblower

/ Front mount snowblower #1  

tjmcd

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I found a 50 inch kubota snowblower, model number 2650. Does anybody know if that will fit on my BX2200? Thanks.

/ Front mount snowblower #2  
It could with the right subframes but it is about 40 lbs heavier then the one from the factory. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That unit normally fits the standard B-series. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Front mount snowblower #3  
I have a 2200 that has a BX2750 snowblower. The blower mounts to the front end via a qucik connect system that has three main components. The quick mount connects to the front end of the tractor as well as has the hydraulic cylinder to raise and lower the blower. There is a drive shaft that then connects the mid pto with the front quick connect. The blower has a shaft that then connects to the quick mount. Looks a bit Rube Goldberg but works great!
I don't think weight is a problem as much as getting the power to the blower and being able to raise and lower it. Don't forget to look how you are going to rotate the shoot . Mine has a manual crank that runs very close to my fourway valve. ( you'll need to use the FEL valve to power the raising and lowering of the unit)
Confused?