Rear view mirrors

/ Rear view mirrors #1  

Kenneth in Texas

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800 4wd, FEL
The ol' neck and back aint what it used to be so doing a lot of turning around in the seat is getting harder and harder, anyone have any type of mirrors maybe mounted to their FEL bracket so they can see behind them? Id like some round mirrors that i can mount on the fel bracket, that dont stick out or up and are somewhat adjustable and are cheap to buy.

Anyone have such a thing or have any suggestions?

Last edited:
   / Rear view mirrors #2  
There are a few that have done this on here. You need to do a forum search on rear view mirrors...a lot of subject matter will pop up.
There's a guy from Newfoundland who goes by "4shorts" that has done this quite cleverly...look up his posts too! Good luck!

/ Rear view mirrors #3  
If the Israelis can find a way to put a rearview mirror on their fighter jets, you should be able to find a way to put one on your L tractor.

/ Rear view mirrors #5  
Kenneth on my little BX I used golf cart mirrors. Not sure if that's what your looking for but it worked well for my needs.

New Sidemount Mirror w Brackets Golf Cart Fit All Golf Cart Pack of 2 | eBay

7dbeb37fa5d3dbc92eaa9607e784d7a3_zps09e378ed.jpg

b04e3e485e0b0e8bafee80ca0a63c6e0_zps14b978d7.jpg

4747d166f2cd3cae7ee73fe72483cea1_zps9d828c09.jpg

:D

70a944816a0c8bc62160c4e869e6c07c_zps200e7917.jpg

/ Rear view mirrors #6  
Now that is a great idea 4shorts I will have to get one of those for my 5700 . THANKS

/ Rear view mirrors #8  
My neighbor has a big Ford tractor. He installed these mirrors on it. See what you think.

Attachments

• Red Mirrors A EM.JPG
    Red Mirrors A EM.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 528
  • Red Mirrors B EM.JPG
    Red Mirrors B EM.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 339
   / Rear view mirrors #9  
There are a few that have done this on here. You need to do a forum search on rear view mirrors...a lot of subject matter will pop up.
There's a guy from Newfoundland who goes by "4shorts" that has done this quite cleverly...look up his posts too! Good luck!

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Now that is a great idea 4shorts I will have to get one of those for my 5700 . THANKS

Your kindly welcome :dance1:

yeah i like that, thanks for the pics

Your very welcome. :)