LA853 Loader Hoses, In a Jam.

/ LA853 Loader Hoses, In a Jam. #1  

LSU L4330

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330
So I had to do some work to the loader and removed some hoses. We marked them with a sharpie but found the magic solution to remove permanent ink, yea, you guessed it hydraulic fluid?. :rolleyes:

I have looked all over for an install manual for this loader. Does anyone have an install manual or a good hose diagram for an LA853 loader. We went to the dealership to see if they had this FEL around to look it over but no luck and nothing else on the lot new or used was setup the same way.

/ LA853 Loader Hoses, In a Jam. #2  
Two hoses are for the bucket and two hoses are for the arms. Follow the hoses from the bucket and from the arms to the quick couplers. Keep your pairs (arms and bucket) together and hook them up to the tractor. It shouldn't take too much to figure out which way to make everything work. John Deere sells colored quick coupler rubber plugs. (Black Green Red Yellow) They aren't even all that expensive. Buy some once you have your hoses figured out and use the colored plugs to code your quick couplers and you'll never go wrong again. I've also used colored zip ties to mark quick couplers.

/ LA853 Loader Hoses, In a Jam. #3  
My dealer recommends using colored tape on both the tractor and implement ends of the hoses. Once I got four rolls, from Amazon I think, it was easy to mark all the hoses.

/ LA853 Loader Hoses, In a Jam. #4  
Here's a diagram from the factory parts list - there are other versions at the parts website if your setup is different.

Attachments

• LA853 connections.pdf
    77.1 KB · Views: 152
   / LA853 Loader Hoses, In a Jam.
I hear ya on what to do next time, live and learn, but unfortunately that is no help right now.

No color codes to go by. I need a routing diagram for this loader. If someone has one that sure would save some time.

Here's a diagram from the factory parts list - there are other versions at the parts website if your setup is different.

Thanks. I have that one but it is not the same as mine unless the dealership installed it incorrectly in the first place. I would like to verify that as well. Did not get that fuzy feeling dealing with them. I am trying to verify that this whole system is setup the correct way and the only way I know to do that is with an accurate diagram. I have dealt with way too many "techs" in my time to trust anyone to do things right but me.

Two hoses are for the bucket and two hoses are for the arms. Follow the hoses from the bucket and from the arms to the quick couplers. Keep your pairs (arms and bucket) together and hook them up to the tractor. It shouldn't take too much to figure out which way to make everything work. John Deere sells colored quick coupler rubber plugs. (Black Green Red Yellow) They aren't even all that expensive. Buy some once you have your hoses figured out and use the colored plugs to code your quick couplers and you'll never go wrong again. I've also used colored zip ties to mark quick couplers.

Yea , I can't follow them. They are disconnected and the marks we used came off.......

/ LA853 Loader Hoses, In a Jam. #8  
Can't help with that loader. Is it similar to a LA805 on a L4060?

Looks like I found the valve I have but in this diagram the valve is show upside down. If this is correct the dealer put the hoses in the wrong place from the start but it all seemed to work correctly. Can anyone with an LA853 confirm if the bottom two hard lines go to the top and bottom left positions on the valve block. The third hard line down at the top left connection on the valve block and the bottom (4th) hard line routed to the bottom left connection on the valve block as you are looking at it on the tractor not as shown in this image. Or a picture of your valve with what hoses are connected to which line would also be a huge help in figuring this all out.

Screen Shot 2014-08-20 at 5.40.59 PM.png

Can't help with that loader. Is it similar to a LA805 on a L4060?

No unfortunately not but I appreciate you checking.