Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX-2360

Default Kubota Manuals

Anyone know were I could order a BX2200 service and parts manuals? I'd like to have it so that I could make minor repairs myself as time goes on instead of carting it to the dealer for every small detail, and i don't want him to be ticked at me either...

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3700SU; Hustler Super-Z 66in

Default Re: Kubota Manuals

As far as I know, you'll need to order them from a dealer. If you're worried about hurting his feelings, just order from a different dealer.

Tractor
    B2910

Heck, at around eighty bucks for a manual...I don't think he'll be too upset.

Like the other guys said, for what they cost, I don't think your dealer would be ticked at you for ordering them; however, I ordered mine from Carver, so they were delivered to the house instead of me having to go pick them up.

Bird

After I got my tractor, I "guilted" my dealer into getting me a manual. His feelings were not hurt in the least. It is a nice document to have and read on those long cold Wisconsin winters...

Have fun!
    John Bud