Got it dirty already

/ Got it dirty already #1  

JRobyn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330HST
Got the new 4330 and wasted no time getting it dirty!

Attachments

• 358315-L4330.JPG
    358315-L4330.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 653
   / Got it dirty already #2  
Welcome to the forum: that is one nice looking tractor! it don't look to dirty to me, and thats what tractors are 4. besides it is almost as much fun cleaning it is is getting it dirty /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got it dirty already #3  
Wait it think I see dirt, yes! Yes! there it is on that front wheel. Can hardly see what color it is. Like the matching vest to go with that great tractor and loader you have there. You have a great brush clearing machine there. have fun...working. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
TxDon
<font color="orange"> L 5030 HST LA853 </font>

/ Got it dirty already #4  
oh oh, time to trade it off and get another......

Hey it's your toy and sandbox so you can do whatever you want!

/ Got it dirty already #5  
Hey isn't snow season. This isn't fair, the only way I can play in dirt right now is a D-9 cat to break thru the frost. Lets make this a rule if we can't all play in the dirt nobody can. Lets take a vote. I'd give my $2600 snow blower away if I never saw another snow flake in my whole life.

/ Got it dirty already #6  
BBELL, ya gotta look at snow as another opportunity to by attachments! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif After we had another round of snow followed by freezing rain and rain, resulting in another icy drive this past weekend (and again today), I decided that the Herd sand spreader I looked at last week wasn't too expensive afterall. My dealer will deliver it to my house by this weekend, and I will get to play with another attachment, driving up and down my drive, spreading sand, salt and joy whereever I go. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Once I try it out, I will report on my experience here, for those who may be interested in a spreader specifically designed for sand and salt.

/ Got it dirty already #7  
Nice tractor!

Looks like you may need toothbar on that loader bucket though...hard to see for sure... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ...but is looks like a bare bucket to these old eyes... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif