Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4330HST

Default Got it dirty already

Got the new 4330 and wasted no time getting it dirty!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: Got it dirty already

Welcome to the forum: that is one nice looking tractor! it don't look to dirty to me, and thats what tractors are 4. besides it is almost as much fun cleaning it is is getting it dirty [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L5030HST 1947 Farmall A Hustler FasTrak

Wait it think I see dirt, yes! Yes! there it is on that front wheel. Can hardly see what color it is. Like the matching vest to go with that great tractor and loader you have there. You have a great brush clearing machine there. have fun...working. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    TxDon
    <font color="orange"> L 5030 HST LA853 </font>

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3350

oh oh, time to trade it off and get another......

Hey it's your toy and sandbox so you can do whatever you want!

Tractor
    Kubota L-4310 GST/ 1979 Ford 1700

Hey isn't snow season. This isn't fair, the only way I can play in dirt right now is a D-9 cat to break thru the frost. Lets make this a rule if we can't all play in the dirt nobody can. Lets take a vote. I'd give my $2600 snow blower away if I never saw another snow flake in my whole life.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 7800

BBELL, ya gotta look at snow as another opportunity to by attachments! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] After we had another round of snow followed by freezing rain and rain, resulting in another icy drive this past weekend (and again today), I decided that the Herd sand spreader I looked at last week wasn't too expensive afterall. My dealer will deliver it to my house by this weekend, and I will get to play with another attachment, driving up and down my drive, spreading sand, salt and joy whereever I go. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Once I try it out, I will report on my experience here, for those who may be interested in a spreader specifically designed for sand and salt.

Tractor
    Kubota B2910, BX2200, Yardman 20HP pos...

Nice tractor!

Looks like you may need toothbar on that loader bucket though...hard to see for sure... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ...but is looks like a bare bucket to these old eyes... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]