3 Point Snowblower

/ 3 Point Snowblower #1  

LarryG

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I seem to recall a post a while back about a 3 point hitch snowblower on a BX2200. I can't find it and I was wondering how this set up worked out. I am thinking about a rear mount snowblower for my BX2200. I have the front end loader on my tractor and don't want to take it off for a snowblower as I use the loader for knocking down and moving snow piles throught out the winter. I believe that it was a Puma snowblower but I can't find any information on them. Does anyone know who makes the Puma? Does anyone have any experience with the rear mount blowers? Thanks in advance for any information.

/ 3 Point Snowblower #2  
Try this link: I am thinking this is what You are referring to.
"Puma" Snowblower That one is a loader mounted one and here is a link that shows a 3 point version 3 Point Puma . And finally here is the Maufacturers Website: Pronovost

/ 3 Point Snowblower #3  
I have a 54 inch Puma unit on my BX2200, see attachment. It works great, handles 2 feet of snow with no problem. I paid $1000 for it in May 02. This time of year IF you can find one you will pay $1300-1500. You will need to cut the PTO shaft. Only down side is you have to back up when using the unit. I have loaded turf tires have had no problem with traction. I have a FEL in the front which is a great combination.

Regards

Attachments

• 358525-side view.jpg
    358525-side view.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 310
   / 3 Point Snowblower #4  
I have a JRW 62" on my tractor which is a little bigger than the BX, however these are available in 48". About $1500.

here's a link to the full story:
Snowblower assembly

It uses 540 pto and weighs about 500 lbs.

DIYGuy