Kubota BX2230 Tiller and Box Scraper

/ Kubota BX2230 Tiller and Box Scraper #1  

GHutch

I am in the process of ordering a new BX2230. I need to know which brand / model of tiller and box scraper you would recommend. Which do you have? What is your experience? Thanks!

/ Kubota BX2230 Tiller and Box Scraper #2  
I have a BX2200 with front loader. I bought after market box scraper and tiller. I have a Kodiak 48" box scraper that I bought from a local dealer that sells Agco tractors. I have a 42" Ferguson tiller that I bought from the same dealer. The tiller works fantastic. I can run two passes and have dirt that is equivalent to shredded topsoil. I have seen posts that people want a wider tiller to cover their tractor width but I don't see that as a problem with my 42" as for 3 inches the dirt is tilled up and tossed to the sides some anyway. The box scraper works great at leveling off and as a weight for the loader in the winter when using the tractor for snow removal. I also use it as a back blade in some cases also. I plan on getting a 3 point rear mount snowblower in the future. The tractor is a real workhorse and you won't be disappointed with it.

/ Kubota BX2230 Tiller and Box Scraper #3  
I had a 48" Howard HR-3 tiller that worked great. Covered the tracks just fine. As far as a box blade, I like my Woods GB48 too.

/ Kubota BX2230 Tiller and Box Scraper #4  
GHutch,

Congrats on the new tractor! I run a 48" Landpride box scraper and 52" First Choice tiller on my BX2200. I've also seen/heard good things with the Midwest brand name. If you stay in the 4' range you should do fine. Look around at what the dealers have and look close to see how well they are built, how easy it is to check fluids, move pins, connect, etc.

Have fun,
Michael