BX Fel bucket

/ BX Fel bucket #1  

maddog69

Tractor
Kubota BX 2200 in Pa. Kubota Bx 1870 Fl.
After using my bucket to maintain a half mile driveway for 15 years, I finally wore a hole in the bottom of my fel bucket.Its At the welders as we speak. I did a search online and couldn't find a price on a new one which is very strange as you can find anything on the internet! Anybody know a website where I could at least price one? Thanks...Brad

/ BX Fel bucket #2  
A call to the dealer might be best. Or you could go to messicks.com and ask for parts diagram for your loader model and then get part number from parts diagram and try to see whats cost is on messicks website in the cart.

/ BX Fel bucket #3  
I just had the same issue on my B2410. I also had it repaired by a local welder.

The replacement bucket for the B2410 FEL was $979.00 The BX is smaller but I would bet the cost is not too much less.

Kubota lists the bucket for the LA211 loader as 75538-50000 however that part number does not come up on dealer sites.

/ BX Fel bucket #4  
After using my bucket to maintain a half mile driveway for 15 years, I finally wore a hole in the bottom of my fel bucket.Its At the welders as we speak. I did a search online and couldn't find a price on a new one which is very strange as you can find anything on the internet! Anybody know a website where I could at least price one? Thanks...Brad

Nice job on wearing through a bucket.

The PN for the BX2200 (LA211) 48" bucket is 75538-59012. The cutting edge is called out separately (75532-59320), so I don't know if a new bucket comes with an edge on it - dealer should know...or not. I wouldn't find a price on line. Call your dealer or check for a dealer web site for pricing - my local dealer has a part pricing section on their site.

/ BX Fel bucket #5  

How many hours do you have on the BX? You too Seymourbota...interesting in knowing the hours on your machine as well.

/ BX Fel bucket
Theres about 850 hours on my machine....

/ BX Fel bucket #7  
If going thru dealer check with sales and not parts as Kubota whole goods is thru sales.

/ BX Fel bucket #9  
don't know if could be adapted but heres a link Oct 8 John Deere frontend loader Bucket 5' - $650 (ocala) map Craigslist ocala fl.

/ BX Fel bucket #10  
I'm hoping the famous Piranha Tooth Bar will prevent me from ever having to replace or repair the bucket.