Kubota Dealer

/ Kubota Dealer #1  

Oiltech

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3540HSTC, M7060HDC-12, ZD331-72, Bobcat E42
Brought my machine to the dealer I purchased from, it's been sitting there untouched since last Monday. It seems like a long time to me. How long have you waited for warranty service on your machine?

/ Kubota Dealer #2  
The one warranty repair I have had done was for a faulty loader valve. I was able to drive it to the dealer and they delivered it back to me in the same week. That included waiting on parts.

This was during the off season when the shop isn't backed up. Here, during hay season, it would have sat a week or better before they would have got to it.

/ Kubota Dealer #3  
I brought my Kubota in one time, was there 2 weeks and I never heard anything. So I called them and they replied that "they did not know it was there" Really? Kind of have to put up with them though, there are no other dealers around. Luckily the Kubota seldom breaks.

/ Kubota Dealer
I brought my Kubota in one time, was there 2 weeks and I never heard anything. So I called them and they replied that "they did not know it was there" Really? Kind of have to put up with them though, there are no other dealers around. Luckily the Kubota seldom breaks.

Wow

They filled out a svc ticket and tagged the machine, plan to call them tomorrow

/ Kubota Dealer #5  
Too late now, but I'd ask if they'd give you a call when they're actually ready to do the work, then you can bring it in without losing any time.

/ Kubota Dealer #6  
I would bet cha that some of his crew is off hunting. Maybe they are with the Duck Dynasty guys.

/ Kubota Dealer #7  
I waited about 3 weeks before they could get to mine. They were busy & while I don't know if it applied to me, if I was a dealer I would give priority to people who make their living with their equipment over a home owner's toy.

/ Kubota Dealer #8  
First cold front after getting my new 6040, started it and diesel was pouring out from under hood. Of course it was running bad, I knew it was likely a poorly secured fuel line but happened to have trailer hooked to truck so drove it straight to dealer. A lead mechanic happened to be outside, so he installed better clamps on lines and I was back on road in 20 minutes without taking it off the trailer...was a record for me.

/ Kubota Dealer #10  
Maybe waiting for parts and or OK from Kubota plus everything else mentioned above. Up here deer season just started......just saying!