HST leak on kubota B1750

/ HST leak on kubota B1750 #1  

arijuss

Tractor
Iseki Tu 2100/ G272
Hi,
I recently bought used B1750 (4wd bi turn) with 60" mower deck. Tractor has 1950hrs and by serial no 65416 assume manufactured in 1995?
I have noticed transmission oil leaking from area, where the front wheel drive shaft enters HST. I have reviewed the part list for this location but its seal location is not clear- if on the outside and could be replaced without separating the tractor? Picture is attached for reference. At a cover holding with 3 bolts and fluid seeps out where arrow is pointing at the joint of surfaces.
Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• su rodykle.jpg
    su rodykle.jpg
    923.6 KB · Views: 368
   / HST leak on kubota B1750 #2  
Hi,
I recently bought used B1750 (4wd bi turn) with 60" mower deck. Tractor has 1950hrs and by serial no 65416 assume manufactured in 1995?
I have noticed transmission oil leaking from area, where the front wheel drive shaft enters HST. I have reviewed the part list for this location but its seal location is not clear- if on the outside and could be replaced without separating the tractor? Picture is attached for reference. At a cover holding with 3 bolts and fluid seeps out where arrow is pointing at the joint of surfaces.

It certainly looks like an externally accessed seal. I'd pull it apart. Either that, or just add fluid now and again if the leak isn't bad - 2000 hour tractors are SUPPOSED to be a little drippy :).

/ HST leak on kubota B1750
It certainly looks like an externally accessed seal. I'd pull it apart. Either that, or just add fluid now and again if the leak isn't bad - 2000 hour tractors are SUPPOSED to be a little drippy :).

Thank for reply. will continue monitoring it closely and at the moment is ok as its end of work season..:) .But for preaparation for new one was planing to change to transmision oil, filter so may be worth combining these jobs.. However one thing is not clear for me the input area of this shaft is different from the main shaft above. Part diagrams do not show very well this location so its sitll question if there is a seal or bearing that faces the outside?