BX25 for rent at a home Depot

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
I went into my local HD last week and noticed a brand new BX25 on a trailer. Thought it may have belonged to a shopper inside. But then realized if was in the stores rental lineup. Thought it was interesting. I wonder how long before someone cuts the lock and" rents" it a midnight.

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot #2  
All the HDs around here have several, along with small mini excavators & skid steers.

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot #3  
All the HDs around here have several, along with small mini excavators & skid steers.

yup. our local home disappointment has one and i often see it missing/rented.

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot
It is a new addition around here. The largest thing they have ever rented before was a slice seeder. The state also recently decided that anyone who was going to use something that could lift 4-500 pounds needs to have a hydro license. ... The rental yards can give a 30 minute course and supply a weekend liscense for skidsteer and mini x rentals. .. I wonder if the guy from HD paint dept or gardening will be doing the same

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot #5  
Speaking of how long until somebody hacks the lock and drives away with it: I used to rent the self-propelled bush hog from HD every winter, but they no longer have it. Seems that a guy showed up in the middle of the day, started it up and walked away with it, at least out of the range of their security camera that captured the whole act till he got to his truck or trailer. Nothing happened until later, when they realized it was gone, and looked at the video. Dah. Just don't park your truck where the camera can read the license plate, and you'll be good.

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot #6  
The state also recently decided that anyone who was going to use something that could lift 4-500 pounds needs to have a hydro license. ...

OMG, you have to be joking! :( How ridiculous, why do you people put up with that?

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot #7  
It is a new addition around here. The largest thing they have ever rented before was a slice seeder. The state also recently decided that anyone who was going to use something that could lift 4-500 pounds needs to have a hydro license. ... The rental yards can give a 30 minute course and supply a weekend liscense for skidsteer and mini x rentals. .. I wonder if the guy from HD paint dept or gardening will be doing the same

So a professional weight lifter has to be licensed in Mass? :D :D

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot #8  
My HD gets $250/day +taxes/damage deposit/fuel....then you fight for the weekend, then YOU end up reserving it ahead--rain for that day--- then it's rented by another for the same weekend/day you want...OR... buy it, love it,wash it, wax it and never let it go...great machine!

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot #9  
My HD gets $250/day +taxes/damage deposit/fuel....then you fight for the weekend, then YOU end up reserving it ahead

That is why I own my equipment and if I don't have it, I buy rather than rent for most every occasion. If there is ANY chance of needing something a second time, it is just about as cheap to buy as rent when it comes to small tools.

/ BX25 for rent at a home Depot
OMG, you have to be joking! :( How ridiculous, why do you people put up with that?

This state is run by Democratic, invent a new job for my sisters kid idiots. The other thing to consider is that every homeowner who has a sub compact Kubota , Deere or whatever . Is now required to have a hydro liscense to legally operate it on their own property. I can just see the insurance companies denying claims now