questions to 2650/3350 owners

/ questions to 2650/3350 owners #1  

ipwanab

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3560
Does anyone own a b series cabbed tractor with turf tires that could tell me the real height ? I am contemplating kubota or deere, I know the deere is too tall to fit in a standard garage (7 ft). Last time I was shopping a 3030 with cab would fit (marginall if door was propped to be totally open). The only thing detracting me from the Kubota is the ground dragging mmm. I have searched but can not find anyone trying to rig suspended operation from the standard deck. I personally like turf tires but no one in my area orders or stocks the small tractors I would order with turf tires. The only u tubes I have seen of the Kubota cabs make the hydrostat sound truly obnoxious, is this real or exagerrated on the videos?

/ questions to 2650/3350 owners #2  
I don't know if this helps. I have a B3030 with turf tires. I can go in and out of my garage with 8-ft high doors with no problem. I would calculate that you need 7'6" minimum. The B26 model requires even more room. I would guess that tractor needs a 9-foot door.

Attachments

• Kubota B3030 Bliz 2-13 #3 EM.JPG
    Kubota B3030 Bliz 2-13 #3 EM.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 284
   / questions to 2650/3350 owners #3  
My B2650 HSDC with R4tires will NOT fit under a 7 foot...The 8 foot high door in my shop needs to be fully opened to allow the flasher lights to clear . About 7 ft 8 in. min to be safe.

/ questions to 2650/3350 owners
My B2650 HSDC with R4tires will NOT fit under a 7 foot...The 8 foot high door in my shop needs to be fully opened to allow the flasher lights to clear . About 7 ft 8 in. min to be safe.

Thanksfor your help guys, I need to rethink my options , I can't bear to leave a shiny tractor outside.

/ questions to 2650/3350 owners #5  
I used to own a B3030HSDCC and it just cleared a 7 ft garage door. I had to move the rear lights down a little and rotate the radio antenna but it did clear just barely. That was with the galaxy turf type tires. You may want to measure one and/or have a dealer measure one for you.

/ questions to 2650/3350 owners #6  
I just put the B2650 back in my shop after blowing some snow and I remembered this thread from earlier. I took a tape measure and it is 85 1/2 inches from the top of the flashers (the highest point) to the floor with R4 tires. I would guess that it MIGHT slip under a 7 ft opening (not 6ft 11 3/4) but with the lights mounted lower, but I would likely leave a little paint behind as I passed under the opening. Don't know if turf tires are taller or shorter.

/ questions to 2650/3350 owners #9  
Same here....They're real whiners.

I heard if you wrap a necklace around the rad, that stop's for a while,
but it does eventually return....lol

/ questions to 2650/3350 owners #10  
I have a B2650 cab tractor on order and was concerned about if it would fit in a standard 7ft garage door. I had the dealer bring one by for a test fit and it just barely passes under the opening, but it does fit. This was with R4 tires. I am told turfs would be taller.