L Series owners

/ L Series owners #1  

Hagalaz14w

Tractor
Kubota L3200
Seems most people here own a BX series Kubota.
Any L series owners here? I'm a first time tractor owner with a nearly new(13 hours when I bought it)L3200. Any advice or suggestions?

/ L Series owners #2  
I have a 2002 L-2600 Bought new in 2001. Very dependable, no issues, never been to shop.

/ L Series owners #3  
I have the 'brother' to your l3200, the l3800 and haven't found much work it can't handle. The jerky 3 pt system, it's only flaw, was tinkered with by a Kubota regional service rep and made the issue very manageable with a minor side effect being a slight drop in elevation of a 3 pt implement when the front loader valve is max'd out on a bucket curl. Not a big deal to me as I don't typically use the 3 pt and loader concurrently.
An extremely reliable and rugged tractor. I'm confident you will be pleased with your purchase.

/ L Series owners #4  
Lots of L owners here including my L4300. A real workhorse that's priced a little better and with fewer electronics to cause problems. Works for me.

Some are a little light in the front and benefit from added weights. I found that New Holland skid steer weights fit perfectly and are cheaper since I can buy used or imports. It's only weight, after all. My weight bracket and grille are home made and the first photo is maybe 8 or so years ago when it was newer.

015.JPG

002.JPG

Last edited:
   / L Series owners #5  
Former L3400hst owner here. I would be willing to bet there are thousands if not 10's of thousands of L series Kubota, members.

/ L Series owners #6  
I'm new here also with a new L4701.

/ L Series owners #7  
L4600 here.

You have an excellent machine without the emissions stuff, you are gonna love it.

/ L Series owners #8  
Lots of L owners here including my L4300. A real workhorse that's priced a little better and with fewer electronics to cause problems. Works for me.

Some are a little light in the front and benefit from added weights. I found that New Holland skid steer weights fit perfectly and are cheper since I can buy used or imports. It's only weight, after all. My weight bracket and grille are home made and the first photo is maybe 8 or so years ago when it was newer.

View attachment 407172

View attachment 407173
My dad has an L3000 that looks very similar to that body style.
He also just recently bought an L4600HST

/ L Series owners #9  
Bought new L2800 in 08 here, im always amazed at what it has done and what it can do. Built like a rock, never failed to do what I need. ONLY prob I had was that rubber tube by your right foot cracked and made the hydraulics act up until I got a new hose. Other than that its been perfect. I wouldnt hesitate to but a L series again.

/ L Series owners #10  
Tons of L owners here. I'm on my second. They are not quite as common as the B's but that is just the nature of the sweet spot of the CUT market. That B size covers most homeowner/hobby farm types quite well so there are a lot more out there. When you get a bit bigger property or other needs (in my case - logging work on my land) then you get into L's...