My new U17

/ My new U17 #21  
Beautiful garage!

/ My new U17 #22  
Thank you! I still need to paint all the trim and the overhead doors are supposed to be installed this week. There's room for my tractor, mini-ex and Eurovan plus 2 motorcycles and many mountain bikes, ladders, etc. Very happy to add this space and have a cozy home for the Kubotas.

/ My new U17 #23  
Picked up a 120 gallon diesel tank off Craigslist yesterday. Will be an ideal size to fit in the corner of the garage. I had to think a little about the best way to remove it from the truck but it worked out well.

Attachments

• Tank arrival 12-30-15 (Medium).JPG
    Tank arrival 12-30-15 (Medium).JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 237
   / My new U17 #24  
Found a nice Mossberg gun rack on eBay to use as a tool rack for the mini-ex. A few hose clamps and it is on, with tools neatly stashed out of the way. I'll hit the clamps with a bit of Kubota gray once the weather warms up a bit. Still on the list is a chainsaw holder and tool box, probably on the back of the ROPs.

Almost ready for spring!

Attachments

• photo 4c (Large) (Medium).JPG
    photo 4c (Large) (Medium).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 180
  • photo 3c (Large) (Medium).JPG
    photo 3c (Large) (Medium).JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 157
   / My new U17 #25  
Today's custom mod was to add a couple of rearview mirrors. I found some motorcycle mirrors on eBay for $11 for a pair. I am blown away by the price as these are really finely crafted aluminum without a piece of plastic on them. They are made to go in the ends of a moto handlebar but i pulled off the inserts and they fit on the 7/8" horizontal bar of the ROPs perfectly.

Do you need rearview mirrors on an excavator? Maybe not but I'd like to know if someone silently walks up behind me so i don't swing into them. I like them.

Attachments

• mirror 1 (Large).JPG
    mirror 1 (Large).JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 122
  • mirror 2 (Large).JPG
    mirror 2 (Large).JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 118