Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina #1  

hunt4570

Tractor
Grand L3540 ,724 loader, bucket, grapple and now forks also! And just for OP.. a pool!
New to here, not to tractors.. this is my 6th tractor and 3rd Kubota, a L3540 4x4 with a LA724 loader and 4 in 1 bucket. Just bought a little 102 acre place here in South Carolina, Had to sell my L3010 before leaving colorado to come here and after lots of looking around found this nice L3540 with only 340 hours about half an hour away!

Found this place while researching flail mowers, and now you probably wont be able to het rid of me, seems like a good place with lots of info.. now if people would just quit dinging my Kubota!! Jealousy I'm guessing so its all ok!:D

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina #2  
Welcome. Hope your move went smoothly. Have fun.

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina #4  
Welcome to TBN and congratulations on your L3540, we really liked that model, but needed, not just wanted more power, my neighbor has one with a FEL, MMM and some other stuff, great little tractor.:thumbsup:

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina
Welcome to TBN and congratulations on your L3540, we really liked that model, but needed, not just wanted more power, my neighbor has one with a FEL, MMM and some other stuff, great little tractor.:thumbsup:

I need it to clear some old roadways and such in my woods, and also to be able to drive across a couple pond dams so I didn't want too big of a footprint.
And I still have to learn how to use that 4 in 1 bucket!!

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina #6  
I need it to clear some old roadways and such in my woods, and also to be able to drive across a couple pond dams so I didn't want too big of a footprint.
And I still have to learn how to use that 4 in 1 bucket!!

I can sure understand that, we have tractors from 22 to 85HP and have a use for them all and there are times my brother trailers up a tractor from another farm or something specific.

Good luck with the 4in1, I've never even seen one, but sure look nice on paper. I have a root grapple and my brother has a grapple bucket and are lost beyond that.

Enjoy you land and tractor, nothing quite like it.

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina #7  
Hi and welcome to TractorByNet! I have moved your thread to the Kubota forum so you can gather as much information as possible. Good luck!! :)

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina #8  
Welcome to the forum,hope you enjoy S.C.

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina #9  
Welcome to SC and TBN. Where are you in SC?
I'm in the NW corner near Clemson.

/ Ok, new guy here, and new to South Carolina
Welcome to SC and TBN. Where are you in SC?
I'm in the NW corner near Clemson.

I'm north and east of Columbia about an hour, in Kershaw..