SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682 #1  

KC135plt

Tractor
Kubota L3710HST W.R. Long Grapple Bucket SQ72 Bush Hog 6' Box Blade Stihl 362 Stihl 290 Stihl 029 Stihl
I bought a couple used Turf tires and wheels for my L3710 from Rob Vestal at Zimmer Tractor in Aurora, IN yesterday. While I was there I got to talking with him about SSQAs for my Loader (LA681). I asked him how much I could get one for and he was able to order me one from Kubota including shipping to the dealership and tax for under $400. Compared to what I had found on the web, that is an outstanding price! The same SSQA fits the LA682 loader as well. It was my first time working with Rob and it was a true pleasure. I hope I am not violating any rules by posting this info here, but it is such a great deal I wanted to pass it on. I am not sure if the same SSQA fits any other loaders but he confirmed it would fit the LA681 and the LA682. His number at the dealership is 812-926-3999. I can't wait to convert mine over after wrestling with swapping my standard bucket with my grapple bucket last week! :(

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682 #2  
I bought a couple used Turf tires and wheels for my L3710 from Rob Vestal at Zimmer Tractor in Aurora, IN yesterday. While I was there I got to talking with him about SSQAs for my Loader (LA681). I asked him how much I could get one for and he was able to order me one from Kubota including shipping to the dealership and tax for under $400. Compared to what I had found on the web, that is an outstanding price! The same SSQA fits the LA682 loader as well. It was my first time working with Rob and it was a true pleasure. I hope I am not violating any rules by posting this info here, but it is such a great deal I wanted to pass it on. I am not sure if the same SSQA fits any other loaders but he confirmed it would fit the LA681 and the LA682. His number at the dealership is 812-926-3999. I can't wait to convert mine over after wrestling with swapping my standard bucket with my grapple bucket last week! :(

$400 is what I paid for the SSQA adaptor for my old L3400 from the dealership in Berryville Ar. Like you said, I thought that was pretty reasonable for the "real deal" vs. aftermarket.

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682 #3  
Sounds like a good deal to me. SSQA kicks ***, although it does have one big flaw... You can find my thread under customization about putting in a linear actuator so my lazy *** doesn't have to get off the tractor to swap implements.

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682 #4  
That sounds okay... If it will take standard SkidSteer attachments... The ability to buy equipment that works with a Standard system makes availability and price for those attachments great.

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682
Significant update: Actually the adapter he sold me was the Kubota adapter not the SSQA--Not what I wanted! Not only that when it came time for Kubota to ship it--Kubota said it was lost in shipping. Just as well I guess, it was not a SSQA! I am waiting on a refund now. Will see how long that takes.

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682 #6  
My L3400 has the Kubota SSQA adaptor that was installed by the previous owner. He had to cut the original attachment steel off the bucket, and weld the SSQA receiver plates on. When it was done, and repainted, it looks just like the factory install, except for some minor scars on the back of the bucket. Works fine. I have no idea what it cost, but I do have the instructions that came with it. Photo shows the loader arm's SSQA hardware (I think) that came with the kit.

P1010775.jpg

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682 #7  
My L3400 has the Kubota SSQA adaptor that was installed by the previous owner. He had to cut the original attachment steel off the bucket, and weld the SSQA receiver plates on. When it was done, and repainted, it looks just like the factory install, except for some minor scars on the back of the bucket. Works fine. I have no idea what it cost, but I do have the instructions that came with it. Photo shows the loader arm's SSQA hardware (I think) that came with the kit.

View attachment 419159

I did that very thing, with my old L3400hst.. The Kubota adapter cost exactly $400 from the Kubota dealer in Berryville Ar. The dealer delivered it to the house, and helped me put in on. It took about 10 minutes.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ng-pin.html?highlight=so+you+think+converting

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682
So does the Kubota adaptor work with the standard SSQA attachments?

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682 #9  

I couldn't tell you for sure, but SSQA is an ISO standard. If the impliment & adapter both comply with the standard they should work just fine. I see no reason why Kubota can't build an adapter to comply with the standard. The SSQA interface that came stock on the loader (OEM loader, forget the model number offhand 5soemthing) that came with my L3200 works fine with other SSQA implements.

/ SSQA for Kubota LA681 or LA682 #10  

The one the dealer ordered for the La463 on my L3400hst tractor did. It was $400 and just pins on. And then you are SSQA standard equipped. When I traded off the Kubota for the Kioti all of my. SSQA stuff fit on the Kioti's implementation of SSQA. Including my old Kubota bucket.