BX22 50 hour service

/ BX22 50 hour service #1  

DavidB

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bolens hydro, BX22, 1952 MM RTU
I seem to remember that there is a mailorder place for the filters and lube to do the 50 hour service. Dang'ed if I can find it. I know I can get the filters from TractorSmart. Since I'm in the opposite corner of the country from them would I be better off finding the fluids locally? Any suggestions?

Thanks as always for the help!

Dave

/ BX22 50 hour service #2  
I use Amsoil and Kubota Filters, Its a good idea to have them before you need them...

/ BX22 50 hour service #3  
I have this link on my homepage but here is a link to filters etc.

Kubota items

I also use Amsoil 15-40 HD&M since it is the same price as kubota oil and is better I feel. So Garrabo I agree with ya!

Yup also. It is nice to have a few items handy just in case.

/ BX22 50 hour service #4  
I switched from 'bota oil to Amsoil also. The filters I get are from tractorsmart. Prompt service and a good price.

/ BX22 50 hour service #5  
OK guys a little more help here for the newbie.

I am a big fan of synthetic oils over dino oils, but do not have much experience with the diesel or HST requirements.

I looked at the Amsoil web site and it looks like their product codes HDD (5W-30) or AME (15W-40) in the crankcase and ATH (30) in the HST. Right?

/ BX22 50 hour service #6  
<font color="blue"> I looked at the Amsoil web site and it looks like their product codes HDD (5W-30) or AME (15W-40) in the crankcase and ATH (30) in the HST. Right? </font>
Correct.

/ BX22 50 hour service #7  
<font color="blue"> Since I'm in the opposite corner of the country from them would I be better off finding the fluids locally? Any suggestions?
</font>

Last time I checked, my dealer's price for fluids was the same as Tractorsmart's. It might not hurt to check with your local Kubota dealer, if you have one nearby.

/ BX22 50 hour service #8  
The site is in Puyallup, WA 98371. Near Tacoma.
That should be what Dave is looking for. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ BX22 50 hour service
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The site is in Puyallup, WA 98371. Near Tacoma.
That should be what Dave is looking for. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>

Jennings Equipment I bet. I'll check with them. They are about an hour away... My local dealer thinks anything Kubota is covered in gold, not orange, if you know what I mean /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'd like to support him but his pricing is nuts. I've had good and bad luck with Jennings. We have nobody like tractor supply in this part of the country that I have been able to find. Only full list price dealers.

Dave

/ BX22 50 hour service #10  
Amsoil sells a synthetic hydraulic tractor transmission/hydraulic fluid, I purchase it thru
Don Duke at amsoil, He can answer your questions