Loader Home made quick attach

/ Home made quick attach #1  

Blue power

Tractor
Kubota B2320
I didn't like the Kubota quick attach option so i built one myself.
Sep 2014 219.jpg
Sep 2014 227.jpg
Sep 2014 248.jpg
Sep 2014 252.jpg

/ Home made quick attach #2  
I didn't like the Kubota quick attach option so i built one myself.

Very nice fabrication work. Curious what you didn't like about the Kubota QA option that caused you to go to such trouble? :confused:

/ Home made quick attach
I didn't like walking around the tractor every time. Lol. There was no storage position for the pins when nothing was hooked up. For the most part I wanted something faster and something I didn't have to leave the tractor seat for. But mainly I just love to modify and tinker with stuff. Ha ha.

/ Home made quick attach #5  
I am not really sure how it works.Did you modify the bucket in any way?Can you post a photo of it with the bucket attached?

/ Home made quick attach #6  
I didn't like walking around the tractor every time. Lol. There was no storage position for the pins when nothing was hooked up. For the most part I wanted something faster and something I didn't have to leave the tractor seat for. But mainly I just love to modify and tinker with stuff. Ha ha.

Sure wish you lived closer. Sounds like you're a great next-door neighbor to have! :laughing:

/ Home made quick attach #7  
Really nice design & fabrication, Blue power.
Looks a little like a rif on the Deere QA, but unique in how you made it remote operable.
I assume you have 2 hooks on the top of the implement & 2 "ears" at the bottom.
The bottom ears get pinned by the servo to lock the implement to the frame.
Looks very light & strong - an ideal use of weight savings to conserve the FEL lift capacity.
Hope you don't mind if I use your design as a basis for my own build?

/ Home made quick attach #8  
I am not really sure how it works.Did you modify the bucket in any way?Can you post a photo of it with the bucket attached?

I'm thinking the same as Kcender a picture is worth a 1000 :)

/ Home made quick attach
Not my own design by no means, I copied the Euro quick attach from larger ag loaders.

image-1387727753.jpg