How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200?

/ How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200? #1  

swede4198

Tractor
Kubota BX2320
I bought a used L4200 with a front end loader but I have no idea how much weight it will lift. I am adding on to a log cabin and plan to remove the bucket and replace it with a skid loader attachment plate with a set of 2,400 pound rated forks to take off the logs from the truck when it arrives but I can't find any idea what the max lift can be. The tractor has 1/2 loaded tires plus I will use a 6 foot box blade as a counter weight. Any ideas?

/ How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200? #2  
The factory FEL's are rated" approximately "double the number on the loader.I.E. 854x2=1708lbs.Or more specific the loaders are rated in kilo's(2.2lbs.)If you don't have a factory loader,don't know.

/ How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200? #3  
Like nybirdman says......Kubota FEL attachments lift capacity is specified by its model number. The LA534 on my B2650HSDC is rated at 534kg (or 534x2.2=1174.8 lbs).

/ How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200? #4  
Keep in mind the ratings are at the pivot points and two feet out like on a set of forks bolted to the bucket, it would be much less. I don't think my LA504 can lift 1100 lbs. I can lift my screening plant at 700 lbs, barely, not with the lift arms but by curling the bucket, but it is 4 ft deep so extends at least 6ft from the pivot point.

/ How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200? #5  
The factory FEL's are rated" approximately "double the number on the loader.I.E. 854x2=1708lbs.Or more specific the loaders are rated in kilo's(2.2lbs.)If you don't have a factory loader,don't know.

That great info never new that numbers on loader had anything to do with lift rating.

/ How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200? #6  
Also keep in mind you have to subtract the weight of your attachment. If your forks weigh 300lbs, thats 300lbs off the rating.

/ How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200?
That great info never new that numbers on loader had anything to do with lift rating.

I also didn't know about the loader info. Since I have a LA680 I should be able to lift 1,000 pounds of logs with a skid loader attachment plate instead of the bucket and a set of 2,500# forks.

/ How much can I lift with the FEL on a L4200? #8