NH replacment filters for Kubota

/ NH replacment filters for Kubota #1  

jimg

Veteran Member
Hi,
Just got my NH news magazine and along w/ it this time was an insert advertising amoung other things 'OEM quality' filters for Kubota tractors. Briefly, the price break down looks like this: oil filters $10.66, fuel $6.99, outer air $27.73, inner air $16.52 and hydro $26.67. Not sure how this compares w/ OEM filters but I suspect it might be less. If anyone has more interest I can scan the page in and post it here. jimg

/ NH replacment filters for Kubota #2  
throw it on if You please!

I for one would like to see it.

/ NH replacment filters for Kubota #3  
It's in the ball park. I paid $8.00 for my engine oil filter from Kubota for my L3830. I think whats more important is the availability and proximity of the dealer. If NH is closer and they have a filter for my Kubota, I'll pay the extra $2.00 I see in difference. If it's cheaper, all the better. I purchase these things so infrequently, it's really not that important. Thanks for pointing it out though, I have a brand new NH dealer going in right around the corner from me. It will be the first around here and NH's first real representation. I welcome them.

/ NH replacment filters for Kubota
Her you go...sorry had to crop the page so it would come in under the 100K limit.

Attachments

• 374848-catalog page2.JPG
    374848-catalog page2.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 187
   / NH replacment filters for Kubota #5  
The reason must be that they are manufactured by Fleetguard and it is Fleetguard that is reported as being the US OEM for Kubota Filters.

/ NH replacment filters for Kubota #6  
Thats definitely Fleetgaurd!

/ NH replacment filters for Kubota #7  
Art......... what has your experience been with Fleetguard filters?? Do you like them or do you prefer another brand in your shop. I found that Wix can cross over a Kubota number and give you a very substantial looking filter... and it even cost more than a Kubota branded filter..