B2620 grapple and quick attach mount from MYTRACTORTOOLS

/ B2620 grapple and quick attach mount from MYTRACTORTOOLS #1  

Jbuice123

Tractor
B2620
All I can say is this stuff is awesome, i abused it today and it never missed a beat! Fit and finish is top notch. I love the Precison of this smaller grapple, it handles brush piles and logs very well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    581.2 KB · Views: 595
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 477
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    878.1 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 329
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 311
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 369
   / B2620 grapple and quick attach mount from MYTRACTORTOOLS
My mount

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    704.4 KB · Views: 446
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 367
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    817.5 KB · Views: 552
He made custom mounts for my plow off the side by side, excuse the strap, I have to get a chain to fit it yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 588
   / B2620 grapple and quick attach mount from MYTRACTORTOOLS #4  
Nice grapple. It's really hard to look back when you finally start using one, like you have figured out. It opens up the possibilities of your machine. One thing I would have liked is the class 3 trailer hitch receiver built into the QA, which it looks like you have. Is that set up with a 3rd function, or is it plumbed into your existing loader valve?

The receiver built in is soooo versatile, and yes i have a land pride 3rd function kit, which works very well with the grapple

/ B2620 grapple and quick attach mount from MYTRACTORTOOLS #6  
very cool

whatd that cost you?
Is that quickmount compatible with the OEM bucket without modification?
how much does thequickattach weigh?

Everything was around $1800, the QA mount is maybe 50-60lbs??????? Very sturdy! No mods to the bucket. Stuffs made out of ar400 steel, super strong and lightweight. I can vouch for the super strong part! Lol I tested it thoroughly. Call Jery he builds the stuff, he lives about 5 minutes away from me and I've visually seen all his stuff, it's top notch build quality!

/ B2620 grapple and quick attach mount from MYTRACTORTOOLS #8  
Everything was around $1800, the QA mount is maybe 50-60lbs??????? Very sturdy! No mods to the bucket. Stuffs made out of ar400 steel, super strong and lightweight. I can vouch for the super strong part! Lol I tested it thoroughly. Call Jery he builds the stuff, he lives about 5 minutes away from me and I've visually seen all his stuff, it's top notch build quality!

NICE looking grapple and QA! (And my first thought was that it looked suspiciously like Jeri'ss excellent work....)

Would you happen to know if Jeri is now offering that setup for the LA402 and LA403's, which came on the B3030's and B2630's?

/ B2620 grapple and quick attach mount from MYTRACTORTOOLS #9  

I assume that does not include plumbing in the third function? Is that another ~800?

Another $650 or so for the 3rd function kit. I thought the 403 and 364 loaders had the same arm spacing? I thought I read that the QA mount off the 403 fits the 364?

Last edited: