BX25D runs rough when left side uphill?

/ BX25D runs rough when left side uphill? #21  
Guys, I know what is causing this. I have the same issue with mine. If you open the hood and look at the engine block on the right side center(as viewed from seat), you will see a piece of metal that is bolted to the block in the shape of a T. The spacing from the bottom of the T to the frame is about 1/16-1/8". When you are on a hill with the left side up, the metal from this support jack hammers the frame causing vibration. I called my dealer and asked if they forgot to remove a shipping support on the engine. The lead tech said that there is a purpose for the support. The purpose is to prevent the fan from hitting the fan shroud in high torque situations. According to him, there have been some fans that have destroyed radiators when the fan gets into the shroud. I told him it was very annoying and putting a brace was a patch and not a solution. I think they should stiffen the motor mounts and increase shroud clearance. He told me I could trim the metal up to about 1/4" if i could not live with the vibration.

/ BX25D runs rough when left side uphill? #22  
Get a piece of rubber and put it between the mount and the frame. That should stop the vibration on a side-hill.

/ BX25D runs rough when left side uphill? #23  
I tried some rubber. The steel ate through it quick. I opened up the spacing a little and it helped a good bit. Only feel it slightly now on steeper slopes. Kubota says the vibration is normal and won't hurt the tractor. A friend of mine has a bx2660 and it doesn't have the support. Only the BX25 TLB has this in the BX models according to the dealer tech.

/ BX25D runs rough when left side uphill? #24  
I had a similar issue on my BX1870. Come to find out, a hydro hose was pinched in a motor mount on the left side. I guess certain angles, speeds, turning etc caused a loss of fluid and gave me the symptoms you describe. Eventually friction caused the hose to bust which led to the find of it being pinched. Once repaired, no issues.

/ BX25D runs rough when left side uphill? #25  
I have a similar issue on my 2370 but the vibration is when the right side is up when cutting along my pond bank. I just thought it was the nature of he beast. I'll check the motor mounts before next spring.