My new B2650 is in

/ My new B2650 is in #1  

HJT

Bronze Member
Tractor
2007 BX2350
Well, I called my dealer Monday to get an updated status on my B2650 with loader, QC 54" bucket, QC 72" manual blade, 60" MMM, ballast box, RTR 1258 land pride tiller. All is in, but they sent wrong tiller so dealer holding until he can deliver all in one trip. Way weather is, will be next week anyway. Rain forecasted through Saturday. HJT

/ My new B2650 is in #2  
Conrats on new TOOL for work! You'll enjoy the A/C and heat!

/ My new B2650 is in
I just got the open station, cab won't fit into my 7' high garage door. Sure would have liked the cab model though. HJT

/ My new B2650 is in #4  
I just got the open station, cab won't fit into my 7' high garage door. Sure would have liked the cab model though. HJT

I have a 7 ft. door also and the salesperson did some measuring and gave me the height of the tractor which turned out to be incorrect . I bought the tractor tried to put in the garage and it was a no go , I wasn't a very happy camper at the time . I did manage to take off some top door trim , cut an inch off the header and some other modifications to door and entry to make it high enough for tractor entry . It was worth the effort to get a cab tractor .

/ My new B2650 is in #5  
Good luck with the new tractor. I wished you bought a snow blower for it also; we would be guaranteed no snow this winter.