Got a great tool today for my BX25

/ Got a great tool today for my BX25 #1  

Jj1479

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
image-3496058547.jpg

/ Got a great tool today for my BX25 #2  
Handy as a shirt pocket! I buy Service Manuals that is available for every new piece of equipment I buy - especially vehicles. I don't always do all of my own wrenching, but at least I can determine what the problem usually is - thus avoiding paying for unneeded mechanic work.

You'll find that also purchasing the Parts Catalog is well worthwhile too. Don't wait too long to order either of them though - after a short while they become 'unavailable'.

/ Got a great tool today for my BX25 #3  
I've bought 20 Kubotas in 12 years and have never needed or even had a use for a service manual. I did buy an on line parts manual for a B7800 once years ago (my second and I thought last Kubota purchase:D) and all I've ever done with it has been to share it online with other people.

/ Got a great tool today for my BX25 #4  
Well, I don't have a service manual, but last Thursday, I punched in my Paul Short BX 25 repair video and reviewed it while having a cup of coffee. Then I tackled all the filters, changed the oil, tightened everything and put the machine back together. The fuel filters took the longest, mainly because of the crummy clamps and the fact that it was the first change for them. I guess I'm visually oriented, due to the fact that TV was the great new invention when I was around 8 years old, and I watched it for hours. If you need help with service, watch this video.:thumbsup:

/ Got a great tool today for my BX25 #5  
I bought both service manual and parts list for each of my Kubotas. I used to also do that for cars and pickups, but no more. I'll let someone else do the work now.

/ Got a great tool today for my BX25
Handy as a shirt pocket! I buy Service Manuals that is available for every new piece of equipment I buy - especially vehicles. I don't always do all of my own wrenching, but at least I can determine what the problem usually is - thus avoiding paying for unneeded mechanic work. You'll find that also purchasing the Parts Catalog is well worthwhile too. Don't wait too long to order either of them though - after a short while they become 'unavailable'.
yep that's why I bought the set.