costly paint!

/ costly paint!
Did not know that makes sence for lister bad for buyer

/ costly paint! #4  
That better come sprayed on a tractor for that price !

/ costly paint! #5  
On line stores sometimes have automatic pricing adjusters. These do not always have upper limits. The way it works is that they survey the market and sometimes decide that they can make the best profit if they maintain their price a little higher than other sellers. The software automatically sets the price a small percentage higher than the designated competitors. The problem comes in when two or more competitors are using the same strategy. Then each one drives the other price up. Without an upper limit, it just keeps going higher until someone realizes what is happening.

Sometimes they go the other way, making their price a small percentage cheaper. However, they usually set a lower limit when they do this.

/ costly paint!
I sent e-mail to co. They adjusted to $46.99. NoI'm not painting but about swallowed teeth at cost. Yeah I'd get the $5 rattle can at menards lowes hd or tsc if needed a bit.. Alot better than $4699.00 at first

/ costly paint! #8  
I sent e-mail to co. They adjusted to $46.99. NoI'm not painting but about swallowed teeth at cost. Yeah I'd get the $5 rattle can at menards lowes hd or tsc if needed a bit.. Alot better than $4699.00 at first
Aha... I looked and I guess it was already corrected... so I didn't understand the magnitude of your first post! :laughing:

/ costly paint! #9  
TSC has Magic (brand) spray paint specifically labeled "KUBOTA ORANGE" for $4.99.

The color TSC offers is the current Kubota orange.

Last edited: