BXpanded Front Loader Dolly

/ BXpanded Front Loader Dolly #1  

bellweather

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX22
I have a BX 22 and have no trouble removing the FEL onto the BXpanded dolly, but encounter serious difficulty mounting the FEL. What seems to happen is that as I uncurl (curl, can't remember right now) the bucket, which is supposed to lower the FEL onto the mounting pins, the dolly rolls. This results in misalignment of the FEL with the mounting pins with the FEL further and lower than the mounting pins. The end result is a circus act as I attempt to get the FEL back into position. I had to resort to a pro bar and a jack to get things lined up and it took me almost 2 hours to get the thing back on. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I should I chock the wheels on the dolly? Anyone from BXpanded reading this with some helpful advice? Hey guys, how about some pictures in your instruction manual? Thanks

Last edited:
   / BXpanded Front Loader Dolly
Thanks, yes I saw that video. The BX22 has a different Loader configuration in that the control lever /valve assembly is part of the Loader. Also, the support stands are configured differently.