new b2650

/ new b2650 #1  

mecan

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota b2650
20150808_083105.jpg20150808_084303.jpg20150808_091651.jpg20150809_145303.jpg

Hope they pics came through. Delivered sat morning and added 13 hours over the weekend. My first real tractor and been very impressed with what she can do. Mostly old landscaping removal so far. Once I got a little use under my but started to be very productive ripping up bushes and removing out of control ivy and other vine growth. Very glad I got the go ahead to purchase and no regret on the choice. Hope in I didn't make a mistake by letting my great wife drive her around...

/ new b2650 #2  
Congratulations on the new tractor! Nah no mistake on letting the wife play on the new tractor..my wife complans less about spending money on things like tractors and implements when I show her how to operate them and let her have a little fun on the tractor. I like the fact my wife can operate a tractor.

/ new b2650 #3  
Nice tractor. I have taught my fiancé to drive all my equipment. She uses it to take care of the landscaping and other tasks she enjoys doing. She is much more productive using the FEL or my RTV when she cleans out her flower beds. It is also a good thing for my safety. If I ever have a problem or accident using the equipment, I know she get move it if I was trapped.

Will

/ new b2650 #4  
Nice. You will be very happy with your purchase. sometimes I think of getting a cab version, but I love open stations.

Are the mower decks on the B50 series drive over like my B2620?

/ new b2650
I dont think it is, nothing that appears to be a ramp or reinforced. Wasn't bad taking it off, 2 pins 1 lever and the shaft. Used the loader to get an extra couple inches to roll it out. Took maybe 5 min to get it off the first time. Did a great job mowing the field down, about 1/3 the time it took me with the husqvarna mower. Plenty of power for that deck, was only limited by bouncing around. That got a little better after I dropped the psi in the tires down to what they were rated for. Thinking I'll drop a couple more pounds from them.

/ new b2650 #6  
Thanks for the info. You will be impressed by the fuel useage compared to your old gas mower too.

/ new b2650
Not impressed... downright amazed! Used about 5 gallons the first 10 hours. Old mower would've been lucky to get 4 hours with that. Had to laugh when I got on the old mower last night just seems almost useless after the last weekend with the kubota. The power steering is great too, turns easier then my cars do

/ new b2650 #8  
I have the factory cab version. Like PAYSTAR I would prefer it to be open station....but only for about 6 months a year. Mine is primarily used in my winter driveway clearing enterprise the cab was essential. Is your front attachement a Kubota brand or 3rd party....Thinking of getting something similar.

Nice machine

/ new b2650
Grapple is a landpride, blower is a kubota. Wanted a cab but I'm happy with the drastic equipment upgrade as it is. Still will get snow 8n the face but won't take nearly as long this year going from a 24 walk behind style to the 63.

/ new b2650 #10  
I really didn't think I was going to like snowblowing with an open station. I hated it with the gas garden tractor. Every winter I would try it at least once, get a face full of snow and park it within two minutes and get the plow out.
The Kubota didn't even bother me. I think it is because it moves so much more volume of snow and blows it farther, I don't find I get buried in powder.
I still don't mind winter and an open station. Last winter was unusually cold and windy here so twice I ended up using the loader to plow instead of blowing.

I love the cab versions, just not sure how happy I would be working in the bush and around trees and having to get in and out of the cab when I am doing firewood. Think I'd be too paranoid about breaking glass.

So you already noticed the fuel consumption , LOL. What I saved in fuel the last two years already paid for the tractor, LOL.