King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX?

/ King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX? #1  

Chvypowa

Tractor
2013 BX25D
looking for a light duty post hole for digging some holes at my home. Was considering the County Line unit from TSC, but understand it wont hurt due to the BX's shorter stance. What about the KK? Similar issues with this or does it work?

/ King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX? #2  
Our Compact Tractor Post Hole Digger is built especially for subcompact tractors like yours.
Free shipping to your home via Fed Ex Ground.

Here's our PHD video that explains the models that we offer: https://youtu.be/XZlJYKC5HWw

Here's a recent review from a customer with a 1025R JD tractor, which is very similar in size.
"I bought the Compact Post Hole Digger with 9 an 12 inch augers. I was surprised that they were easy to assemble on the JD1025R tractor - hoop, boom, gearbox, PTO shaft, then the auger. The hoop width was the minimum that would fit on the standard lift arm adjustment on my tractor (a wider hoop would also fit well). The hoop connected to the 2nd (from the tractor) hole in the boom, and the auger has about a 2.5 inch clearance from the ground. The gearbox was full of oil and ready to go.

I dug a few holes already, 24 inches deep, and I had absolutely no problems (in sandy soil with small and up to 6 inch stones). I was expecting to get the auger stuck as I learned to use it, but all went well for these holes. I still need to improve my skills at keeping the auger vertical, so it removes the dirt and rocks better, but the PHD did it's job well."

/ King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX? #3  
I got this one from Ted for my BX23, works just fine.

/ King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX? #4  
Our Compact Tractor Post Hole Digger is built especially for subcompact tractors like yours.

Here's our PHD video that explains the models that we offer: https://youtu.be/XZlJYKC5HWw

Here's a recent review from a customer with a 1025R JD tractor, which is very similar in size.
"I bought the Compact Post Hole Digger with 9 an 12 inch augers. I was surprised that they were easy to assemble on the JD1025R tractor - hoop, boom, gearbox, PTO shaft, then the auger. The hoop width was the minimum that would fit on the standard lift arm adjustment on my tractor (a wider hoop would also fit well). The hoop connected to the 2nd (from the tractor) hole in the boom, and the auger has about a 2.5 inch clearance from the ground. The gearbox was full of oil and ready to go.

I dug a few holes already, 24 inches deep, and I had absolutely no problems (in sandy soil with small and up to 6 inch stones). I was expecting to get the auger stuck as I learned to use it, but all went well for these holes. I still need to improve my skills at keeping the auger vertical, so it removes the dirt and rocks better, but the PHD did it's job well."

I keep meaning to email and find out how much for shipping to California for a PHD unit, zip 93446, to a business address?

/ King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX? #5  
I bought a PHD for my B3200. I am in gumbo clay here on the coast. I traded it off because I thought the 3200 did not have sufficient torque for the PHD. It stuck in the clay several times. Lots of work to free it up and get it out.

/ King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX? #6  
I keep meaning to email and find out how much for shipping to California for a PHD unit, zip 93446, to a business address?

Shipping to the west coast would be $100 to a home, farm or business for our PHDs that ship via ground shipping.(compact phd, 6900, 6900HD). No Tax.
Travis

/ King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX?

Thanks- how long would something like this take to get shipped to upstate NY 12025?

/ King Kutter Post Hole Digger on BX? #9  
I have the everything attachments PHD on my BX2660. It works great. I can get in tighter spots with that than my L4060. I have about 15 inches of topsoil, 5 inches of sand, 10 inches of pit run/gravel then all clay. I'm using the 9" auger.