Is There an FEL "Quick HItch Coupler" for the LA403 FEL?

/ Is There an FEL "Quick HItch Coupler" for the LA403 FEL? #1  

My Hoe

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B3000HSDCC, BH77, 5' Belly Mower, 6' Hyd. Angle Plow
Hi all,

Like most folks, I would love to go the SSQA route, for a "Quick Attach" system, for my B3000's LA403 loader. However, time and other constraints have made me reconsider the benefits of going with Kubota's pin-on, "Quick Attach" system.

Unfortunately, when I called my local dealer, he said he only shows "Kubota Quick Hitch Coupler" for the LA504 FEL.
It is Part No: 7J055-36104, and lists for $455.24.

The dealer could not say whether or not the LA504's "Kubota Quick Hitch Coupler" would retrofit to my LA403 FEL.

Can anyone tell me whether the LA504's (or ANY other Kubota FEL's) "Kubota Quick Hitch Coupler" would retrofit to my LA403 FEL?

And or suggest an alternative to going the SSQA route? (I'll do that eventually, but I need something sooner, if possible, and "pin on" would be fastest).

Thanks much.

/ Is There an FEL "Quick HItch Coupler" for the LA403 FEL? #2  
My B3030HSDC came from the dealer with an ATI SSQA adapter,also the LA403 loader.
Don't recall the price.
Has to be better than the pin-on system.
Other members here have ATI adapters as well.
Works well-Good Luck!

/ Is There an FEL "Quick HItch Coupler" for the LA403 FEL?
My B3030HSDC came from the dealer with an ATI SSQA adapter,also the LA403 loader.
Don't recall the price.
Has to be better than the pin-on system.
Other members here have ATI adapters as well.
Works well-Good Luck!

number two,

Thank you for the info--do you find the weight of the SSQA to be a problem, when coupled with a set of pallet forks? (Because other than the weight-penalty, I would definitely prefer an SSAA).

What brand/weight/length forks do you have, if you don't me asking.

Thanks again,

My Hoe

/ Is There an FEL "Quick HItch Coupler" for the LA403 FEL? #4  
Hi all,

Like most folks, I would love to go the SSQA route, for a "Quick Attach" system, for my B3000's LA403 loader. However, time and other constraints have made me reconsider the benefits of going with Kubota's pin-on, "Quick Attach" system.

Unfortunately, when I called my local dealer, he said he only shows "Kubota Quick Hitch Coupler" for the LA504 FEL.
It is Part No: 7J055-36104, and lists for $455.24.

The dealer could not say whether or not the LA504's "Kubota Quick Hitch Coupler" would retrofit to my LA403 FEL.

Can anyone tell me whether the LA504's (or ANY other Kubota FEL's) "Kubota Quick Hitch Coupler" would retrofit to my LA403 FEL?

And or suggest an alternative to going the SSQA route? (I'll do that eventually, but I need something sooner, if possible, and "pin on" would be fastest).

Thanks much.
Two alternatives quickly come to mind:
Ebay "QUICK ATTACH CONVERSION FOR TRACTOR FRONT END LOADER." They ake your measurements and have it made in Korea.
And Titan attachments

Zoom

[h=1]Weld on Quick Attach Brackets[/h]

/ Is There an FEL "Quick HItch Coupler" for the LA403 FEL? #5  
what is you bucket number. On my 504, my 60 inch bucket is PN 1626. If yours is the same, it will use the same quick coupler, I believe it is B2366 - SSQA Mount (2-Lever Style)- I got that p/n for the ssqa from another post.

Tom

/ Is There an FEL "Quick HItch Coupler" for the LA403 FEL? #6  
number two,

Thank you for the info--do you find the weight of the SSQA to be a problem, when coupled with a set of pallet forks? (Because other than the weight-penalty, I would definitely prefer an SSAA).

What brand/weight/length forks do you have, if you don't me asking.

Thanks again,

My Hoe

I have the Bradco 108308 forks,42",265 pounds by their website.
Dosn't seem much different than my oversized L2256 bucket.
No complaints here!