Snow Plow with 3rd Attachment BX2370-1

/ Snow Plow with 3rd Attachment BX2370-1
Nice, That should help others!!
I have not had much snow at all, the 9" that I did get I done it twice so not all at once, but I think I have it to a science now anyway.
Awaiting for the 2 feet of snow.

I did have one of my front tires break a bead, luckily I drove it back and kept playing with the air and tire, the tire finally popped back.

I have now turfs that my dealer still has and R4's all front tires that can not keep air, I did get the green stuff but am starting to think foam for all my front tires at this point, I might just put the green slim in as I have it and see how goes.

Last edited:
   / Snow Plow with 3rd Attachment BX2370-1 #22  
Nice detailed info. Thank

/ Snow Plow with 3rd Attachment BX2370-1
I put the green slim in all my tires, I should have done that from the start as the green slim is holding extremely well, picked up the other 2 front tires from the dealer that they had tubes put in and they are holding up well so far also (I don't think will last as long as the green slim, time will tell).
Note: Maintenance on this tractor is super easy, so far.

cschulz I hope this project goes well for you! Please ask if I missed something.

/ Snow Plow with 3rd Attachment BX2370-1 #24  
I priced this hydraulic add out last week. The dealer is promoting rear hydraulics for my BX2670 with hoses to the front. Seems like for the $100 more, it would be a good add, but then, the controls are on the fender, not the joystick. Of course, a few switches between hoses, and I could put the blade TILT to the fender, and maintain the FEL lift/lower and blade angle left/right to the joystick.
The problem is the $1200. The Land Pride third function kit is $679, do I think I could get hoses and a ram and the miscellaneous pins and brackets for closer to $250, but it's still some big cash outlay for minimal use in the Midwest.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet