wheel weights

/ wheel weights #1  

tonylumps

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1860
Maybe I am looking in the wrong direction.I am looking for a set of rear wheel weights for my 1860 .Anyone have any Ideas thanks Tony

/ wheel weights #2  
It's a standard sized flanged rim. Most any weight from a traditional garden tractor will work. Deere, craftsman, cub cadet, etc.

/ wheel weights #3  
I got the ones for my 2660 from my Kubota dealer, but there are several places you can get them. Lonestar has them, I think EA may also and others..

/ wheel weights
Thanks for the help I found out it is almost cheaper to buy new.Used the shipping is high, to be expected.

/ wheel weights #5  
Hi Tony. I just acquired a BX1860 a few weeks ago. The only time I think I'll need weights is to plow snow. Although I have wheel weights, I don't plan to use them; I plan to load the tires and use a ballast box for weight. Do you have a ballast box? Probably not much more expensive than wheel weights if you have to purchase.

/ wheel weights
Hi Tony. I just acquired a BX1860 a few weeks ago. The only time I think I'll need weights is to plow snow. Although I have wheel weights, I don't plan to use them; I plan to load the tires and use a ballast box for weight. Do you have a ballast box? Probably not much more expensive than wheel weights if you have to purchase.

I have a ballast box but the tractor will not fit on the trailer with it mounted.I thought it would be cheaper than buying a new trailer It is just for once in a great while if I have to go over my wife's sisters house in a deep snow

/ wheel weights #7  
buy the trailer. You will find many uses for it. :D